This Week’s Community News (11/24/21)
There’s one thing we love almost as much as sharing the best personal finance content each day, and that’s sharing the wealth of news happening among the community! There’s always something exciting going on, which is why each week we’re bringing you a roundup so you can learn more about the people in the personal finance space. Want a chance to have your news featured? Share it with us on Twitter or contact us here.
News from around the community this week:
- Retire By 50 got a new job
- Educator FI celebrates 4 months of early retirement
- Female In Finance quit her job to go all in on herself
- The Poor Swiss comes out with a new book: Retire Early: The Simple Guide
- Sing Investor hits SGD 800,000 net worth
- The Twenty Percent secures her first paid speaker gig
- Notes From The Frugal Trenches reaches her mini emergency fund goal
- 5 AM Joel wrote 1/30th of a book: Money Mastermind
- Tread Lightly, Retire Early celebrates 12 years of marriage adventures
- The Money Exchange Podcast receives front page mention in the paper
- Rich by Intention pays off $123,000 in debt in 12-months and got to share their story on Good Morning America.
- Jhanilka & Anthony Hartzog received a shoutout from Robin Roberts on Good Morning America and a feature on the GMA site for their cleaning business side hustle.
- Katie Scarlett Needs Money is back to blogging again
- Along the Camel Ride is back to blogging again
- Female In Finance celebrates 1 year of blogging/coaching/Insta’ing
- Smile If You Dare celebrates 4 years of blogging
This week at All-Star:
- Twitter: Sum up the 🔥 FIRE🔥 movement by only using a GIF.
- Twitter: Would you rather… A: Make $100K investing in Bitcoin B: Make $50K investing in a biz that helps the environment Which and why?? 🤔?
- Twitter: You get invited to a birthday dinner…should you be expected to pay for your own dinner OR should the person whose birthday it is pay for everyone?
Get these articles in your inbox
Bloggers: we want to feature your best work! Get your site on our radar.