I'm a Microsoft
I want iLife! I want to edit videos with Final Cut Pro. I want to laugh at the "I'm a PC" guy without feeling that I'm laughing at myself.
However, my admiration for Apple doesn't mean that I'm an Apple shareholder, or even considering becoming one. The shares have soared so high in recent years -- ever since the success of the iPod, which was introduced just five years ago -- that I have to wonder whether the so-called "halo effect" would play in reverse if the iPod went downhill.
What if Hewlett-Packard's
But this week's bout isn't about me and my fears or desires when it comes to Apple. Alyce Lomax and Rich Smith are the ones who will duke it out with verbal fisticuffs this week. Think Different? Duel Different?
- Read the bull argument
- Read the bear argument
- Read the bullish rebuttal
- Read the bearish rebuttal
- Sound off in Motley Fool CAPS
- Vote for the winner
- The Market Cap Game Show, Episode IV
- Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Volume 2: A Particularly Motley Podcast
- Why, Yes, a Whole Lot of Companies Are Using Their Tax Cut Windfalls to Buy Back Stock
- Berkshire Moves to Berlin
- Tesla's Numbers Weren't Exciting, but Elon Musk's Performance Got the Market's Blood Pumping