The Motley Fool is an investor in InHerSight, and an officer of its affiliate, Motley Fool Venture Partners, sits on its board.
Jul 10, 2018 at 5:16PM
InHerSight.com is where women go for a better workplace. Women rate the female friendliness of their employers on fourteen metrics like paid time off and leadership opportunities and get matched to companies that fit their needs. Employers can showcase their brand, highlight benefits, and advertise jobs.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 07/04/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Half of All Workers Are Making a Serious Investment Mistake, Study Shows
- What Would You Do With $1 Million?
- Does This Proposed Stimulus Plan Offering $8,000 in Travel Tax Credits Stand a Chance of Passing?
- Need More Time to File Your Taxes This Year? Here's What You Need to Know
- How to Prep Your Retirement Portfolio for a Second Wave