Motley Fool Issues Third Buy Alert for This “Millionaire Maker” Stock
By: A.J. Tiarsmith
Not to alarm you, but you’re about to miss an important and rare event.
See, renowned investor Tom Gardner (whose Stock Advisor newsletter was reported in The Wall Street Journal as one of the best performing in the U.S.*) pounded the table and issued a THIRD BUY ALERT for this “millionaire maker” stock.
And, as you can see, that’s a big deal:
- The Wall Street Journal reports that there is an entire “Millionaire's Club” that owes its very existence to this stock.
- When a Nevada man nicknamed “Forty-Dollar Frank” first purchased his dream vacation house in Tahoe, he gathered his family on the porch for a group hug and to give thanks for this stock.
- A New Jersey man spent his time buying and selling model trains while making millions from this same stock.
- A man from Kansas saved his struggling small business using the proceeds from this stock.
- The Wall Street Journal estimates that there are over 300 families in Portland Oregon alone that became millionaires due to this same stock.
And Motley Fool CEO, Tom Gardner, is so confident in this “millionaire maker” stock that he recommended it for a third time.
And savvy investors are racing to take advantage.
Because investors who acted on Tom’s previous buy alerts have generated enormous returns on stocks like:
- Netflix (up 5933% since June 15, 2007, when Tom recommended it).
- United Health Group (up 1395% since Dec. 13, 2002).
- Tesla Motors (up 1028% since Nov. 16, 2012).
- Sherwin Williams (up 616% since March 20, 2008).
The balance sheet of Tom’s latest pick is an absolute fortress (so you can sleep easily when you invest in this company)…it generated an astounding $17.7 billion in free cash flow over the last 12 months.
Astoundingly, according to a report from CNBC, more than 4 in 5 American investors are ignoring this "millionaire maker" stock.
And perhaps most incredible of all…
This stock has minted millionaire after millionaire, yet it’s still shockingly inexpensive…
It’s only trading at just 1.5 times book value!
So there is still time for you to cash in.
But please note: as of right now, you could miss out because you may not be eligible to access Tom’s pick.
You see, Tom Gardner only releases these recommendations to members of his service, Motley Fool Stock Advisor.
Lucky for you, it's not too late to join, so I'm going to show you the simple steps to secure access today.
Be among the first people to hear about Stock Advisor's newest ideas
This is your chance to get in at the very beginning of what could prove to be very special investments.
Think about how many investing trends you've missed out on, even though you knew they were going to be big.
Don't let that happen again. This is your chance to get in early.
I urge you to take action today so you can learn the time-tested tactics savvy investors are using to systematically build their wealth. Simply enter your email address below to get started.
Returns updated daily during market hours. A.J. Tiarsmith has no position in any stocks mentioned. Tom Gardner owns shares of Netflix and Tesla Motors. The Motley Fool owns shares of and recommends Netflix and Tesla Motors. The Motley Fool recommends Sherwin-Williams and UnitedHealth Group. "Look Who's on Top Now" appeared in The Wall Street Journal which reference Hulbert's rankings of the best performing newsletters over a 5 year period from 2008-2013. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.