A longtime securities analyst and multiple-term member of The Wall Street Journal's All-Star Research team, Dave specializes in energy and natural resources.
- Dec 4, 2012 at 12:00AM
- Five Below's Holiday Earnings Show Strong Momentum Heading Into 2018
- 5 Reasons to Buy Apple Stock and Hold for the Long Term
- Even With Medicare, Seniors Could Need up to $370,000 to Cover Medical Care Costs
- Better Buy: Facebook vs. Line Corp.
- Flexible Work Arrangements Have Positive Impacts, Data Shows
- GameStop Has a Lot to Prove on Wednesday
- Hudson Offers Up a Rosy Outlook for Its Top and Bottom Lines
- Will Eliminating Stock Buybacks Really Help Workers?
- Tech Stocks This Week: Dropbox's Big Launch, Apple Rumors, and More
- JinkoSolar: Barely Making Money Despite Massive Scale in Solar Manufacturing
- How to Avoid an Annual Fee by Downgrading Your Credit Card
- The Marines Are in the Market for a Mega-Drone
- 1 High-Yield Dividend Stock to Consider Buying Before March Ends
- 2 Threats NVIDIA Investors Shouldn’t Ignore
- This Is Why Marvel Super Hero Land Isn't Coming to Disney World
- What You Need to Know About IBM's New Artificial Intelligence Platform
- Debt Prompts Patients to Delay Treatment, Data Shows
- 3 Stocks That Look Just Like eBay in 1998
- Alphabet Opens Up Another Front Against Amazon
- Should I Invest in Zero Coupon Bonds?