With new blood taking the reins at Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK), investors can start focusing on the company's business operations instead of upper management's extracurricular distractions. With Aubrey McClendon heading for the exit, the new Chesapeake Energy, with its 15 million net acres of highly valuable land, looks to be an incredibly enticing value play. In this video, Motley Fool energy analyst Joel south discusses three areas to like about the transforming company.
Joel is a University of Washington graduate and covers energy and materials for The Motley Fool. Be sure to follow The Motley Fool's energy and materials Twitter for all your energy and materials coverage. Follow @tmfenergy
- Why Chesapeake Energy, Nutanix, and Nevro Jumped Today
- Surging Oil Prices Are Making Chesapeake Energy's Bold Bet Look Better
- Oil Prices Are at Risk of Spiking as the Venezuelan Crisis Deepens
- Chesapeake Energy's 3 Biggest Growth Opportunities
- 4 Reasons Chesapeake Energy's CEO Believes It's on the Right Track