Hedge-fund drama has dominated business headlines of late. What's an investor to do? In this video, Austin Smith and Jeremy Phillips review how once-quiet hedge funds are now seemingly manipulating the market using their financial clout. Jeremy and Austin point out why this shouldn't be the focus of investors' attention and how to avoid getting caught up in sensational headlines.
A long-term investor looking to own the best businesses available.
- Mar 17, 2013 at 9:00AM
- Consumer Goods
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners' Strategy Shift Is Beginning to Pay Big Dividends
- 5 Little-Known Medicare Benefits Every Retiree Should Take Advantage Of
- This Easy Saving Strategy Can Give Your Retirement Savings a Big Boost
- This Oil Stock's Ambition Is to Become an Attractive Dividend Stock
- Why This 4.7%-Yielding Dividend Stock Is a Great Long-Term Buy