With the market creeping further and further upward, it's getting difficult to know where to safely invest.
But one market strategy has consistently put its adherents well ahead of the crowd, through bear and bull market cycles alike — value investing.
Ibbotson Associates' research shows that over 80 years, value stocks blew both the S&P 500 and growth stocks out of the water...
While 80 years is a long time, that's the point: Fads come and go. What works over the long term is a consistent, steadfast strategy of investing in undervalued stocks.
But it's not as simple as buying stocks with low P/E ratios
It's tough to determine the difference between a true value stock and a "value trap." Often a stock that looks cheap is cheap for a reason. And investing in it would be a critical error...
That's why The Motley Fool has dedicated an entire team of analysts to helping you find the best value stocks, led by value-investing expert Joe Magyer, a frequent guest on CNBC, NPR, and Good Morning America.
Motley Fool Inside Value was founded in 2004 to help individual investors uncover the best value stock picks with a wide margin of safety.
And the team has been remarkably successful — including 14 recommendations that have doubled or better. Here's a small sample of some Motley Fool Inside Value winners:
||Return vs. SPY
Returns as of July 15, 2014.
These are all examples of stocks the Motley Fool Inside Value team uncovered with a wide margin of safety, catapulting members' portfolios higher with less risk than owning an index fund.
It's no wonder industry watchdog Mark Hulbert recently ranked Motley Fool Inside Value the industry's top-performing investment services over the past 5 years.
And today you can position yourself to profit from every Motley Fool Inside Value recommendation...
Each month Motley Fool Inside Value hands you:
- A New Value Stock Recommendation: After scouring the market for the most attractively-priced stocks, and separating the true values from the value traps, Joe Magyer hands you the one undervalued stock he's most confident about — every month. You'll get all the details, including a risk rating, his estimate of its intrinsic value, and a buy-below price, on every stock he recommends.
- Best Buys Now: Enjoy the gains you'll see from following our expert advisor's favorite value stock pick of the month, as well as discussion of other stocks we'll be watching.
- A Monthly "Inside Value Unscripted":A monthly podcast where the team of analysts dig into the latest stock recommendations in a frank, fun-to-follow discussion.
Plus, as a member, you'll also receive:
- Inside Value Weekly: Get the latest news on our recommendations, straight from the research pit, so you'll always know exactly where our recommendations sit and where they're headed next.
- All Back Recommendations: Every back recommendation is archived on the site, so you can read every recommendation we've ever published. This will allow you to learn the ins and outs of our time-tested investment strategy so you can make future investments with 100% confidence.
- Unlimited Access to Our Password-Protected Website: Where you'll get all the information and research you need to become a more successful investor. Plus, you'll join the world's greatest community of investors, where you can swap investment ideas with other top-notch individual investors.
And when you join Motley Fool Inside Value today, you'll also receive this fast-action bonus:
FREE Bonus Report: 3 Hot Stocks to Buy in 2016 — After exhaustive research and
number crunching, Chief Investment Officer, Andy Cross, came up with with 3 companies he believes will position you
to profit in 2016. This is the highly sought-after annual report could set up to make 2016 your best investing year
Don't forget, the steadfast way to turn $1,000 into over $5 million is by investing in undervalued stocks. And there's no better way to find which value stocks would make the smartest addition to your portfolio than as a member of Motley Fool Inside Value.
You're just one click and mere seconds away from getting started!