With the market creeping further and further upward, it's getting difficult to know where to safely invest.
But one market strategy has consistently put its adherents well ahead of the crowd, through bear and bull market cycles alike — value investing.
Ibbotson Associates' research shows that over 80 years, value stocks blew both the S&P 500 and growth stocks out of the water...
While 80 years is a long time, that's the point: Fads come and go. What works over the long term is a consistent, steadfast strategy of investing in undervalued stocks.
But it's not as simple as buying stocks with low P/E ratios
It's tough to determine the difference between a true value stock and a "value trap." Often a stock that looks cheap is cheap for a reason. And investing in it would be a critical error...
That's why The Motley Fool has dedicated an entire team of analysts to helping you find the best value stocks, led by value-investing expert Joe Magyer, a frequent guest on CNBC, NPR, and Good Morning America.
Motley Fool Inside Value was founded in 2004 to help individual investors uncover the best value stock picks with a wide margin of safety.
And the team has been remarkably successful — including 14 recommendations that have doubled or better. Here's a small sample of some Motley Fool Inside Value winners:
||Return vs. SPY
Returns as of July 15, 2014.
These are all examples of stocks the Motley Fool Inside Value team uncovered with a wide margin of safety, catapulting members' portfolios higher with less risk than owning an index fund.
It's no wonder industry watchdog Mark Hulbert recently ranked Motley Fool Inside Value the industry's top-performing investment services over the past 5 years.
And today you can position yourself to profit from every Motley Fool Inside Value recommendation...
Each month Motley Fool Inside Value hands you:
- A New Value Stock Recommendation: After scouring the market for the most attractively-priced stocks, and separating the true values from the value traps, Joe Magyer hands you the one undervalued stock he's most confident about — every month. You'll get all the details, including a risk rating, his estimate of its intrinsic value, and a buy-below price, on every stock he recommends.
- Best Buys Now: Enjoy the gains you'll see from following our expert advisor's favorite value stock pick of the month, as well as discussion of other stocks we'll be watching.
- A Monthly "Inside Value Unscripted":A monthly podcast where the team of analysts dig into the latest stock recommendations in a frank, fun-to-follow discussion.
Plus, as a member, you'll also receive:
- Inside Value Weekly: Get the latest news on our recommendations, straight from the research pit, so you'll always know exactly where our recommendations sit and where they're headed next.
- All Back Recommendations: Every back recommendation is archived on the site, so you can read every recommendation we've ever published. This will allow you to learn the ins and outs of our time-tested investment strategy so you can make future investments with 100% confidence.
- Unlimited Access to Our Password-Protected Website: Where you'll get all the information and research you need to become a more successful investor. Plus, you'll have full access to our discussion boards, where you can swap investment ideas with other top-notch individual investors.
And when you join Motley Fool Inside Value today, you'll also receive these fast-action bonuses:
FREE Bonus Report No. 1: The One REMARKABLE Stock to Own Now
Reveals the details on what could be the next Berkshire Hathaway! The profits from this one stock could realistically cover the full cost of your membership. You can access it instantly.
FREE Bonus Report No. 2: Bargain Basement Blue Chips
Gives you the name, stock ticker, and everything you need to get invested in the three exquisitely run companies Joe Magyer calls "my three favorite blue chips." You can buy all three at a blue-light-special discount today. If you act soon!
Set yourself up for massive profits in the coming year with Stocks 2015: 12 Stocks to Outsmart the Market Today — (a $99 value — YOURS FREE!)
The Motley Fool recently rounded up a team of the nation's top equity analysts to identify the stocks that stand to profit most in the coming year...
After exhaustive research, number crunching, and debate, these Motley Fool stock pickers emerged with 12 companies that will position you to profit in 2015, including...
A hidden play on drilling — this company provides integral behind-the-scenes services to extraction sites throughout the world. But the real opportunity comes as a group of activist investors push for a change that would boost its valuation -- and send its dividend soaring...
A company clandestinely operating with the “perfect business model” — boasting high-margin recurring revenue with minimal investment needs and a pristine balance sheet. And its success and future growth is tied to small businesses, which make up the bulk of its customers...
A safer way to invest in the pharmaceutical industry — this high-tech software company provides critical cloud-based solutions to big-pharma and startups alike. The services it supplies are new to the industry... but this company has taken an early lead in what very well could be a winner-take-all industry...
You'll discover these three companies, plus nine more powerful investing opportunities, the instant you download your FREE copy of Stocks 2015: 12 Stocks to Outsmart the Market Today.
This is the highly sought-after annual report that has handed investors market beating returns year after year. In fact, our top pick from 2014 shot up 89% while the S&P 500 rose just 14%.
And we're confident the companies in this year's report could do even better.
Don't forget, the steadfast way to turn $1,000 into over $5 million is by investing in undervalued stocks. And there's no better way to find which value stocks would make the smartest addition to your portfolio than as a member of Motley Fool Inside Value.
You're just one click and mere seconds away from getting started!