With the market creeping further and further upward, it's getting difficult to know where to safely invest.
But one market strategy has consistently put its adherents well ahead of the crowd, through bear and bull market cycles alike — value investing.
Ibbotson Associates' research shows that over 80 years, value stocks blew both the S&P 500 and growth stocks out of the water...
While 80 years is a long time, that's the point: Fads come and go. What works over the long term is a consistent, steadfast strategy of investing in undervalued stocks.
But it's not as simple as buying stocks with low P/E ratios
It's tough to determine the difference between a true value stock and a "value trap." Often a stock that looks cheap is cheap for a reason. And investing in it would be a critical error...
That's why The Motley Fool has dedicated an entire team of analysts to helping you find the best value stocks, led by value-investing expert Joe Magyer, a frequent guest on CNBC, NPR, and Good Morning America.
Motley Fool Inside Value was founded in 2004 to help individual investors uncover the best value stock picks with a wide margin of safety.
And the team has been remarkably successful — including 14 recommendations that have doubled or better. Here's a small sample of some Motley Fool Inside Value winners:
||Return vs. SPY
Returns as of November 30, 2013.
These are all examples of stocks the Motley Fool Inside Value team uncovered with a wide margin of safety, catapulting members' portfolios higher with less risk than owning an index fund.
It's no wonder industry watchdog Mark Hulbert recently ranked Motley Fool Inside Value the industry's top-performing newsletters over the past 5 years.
And today you can position yourself to profit from every Motley Fool Inside Value recommendation...
Each Motley Fool Inside Value monthly newsletter hands you:
- A New Value Stock Recommendation: After scouring the market for the most attractively-priced stocks, and separating the true values from the value traps, Joe Magyer hands you the one undervalued stock he's most confident about — every month. You'll get all the details, including a risk rating, his estimate of its intrinsic value, and a buy-below price, on every stock he recommends.
- Best Buys Now: Enjoy the gains you'll see from following our expert advisor's favorite value stock pick of the month, as well as discussion of other stocks we'll be watching.
- A Monthly "Inside Value Unscripted":A monthly podcast where the team of analysts dig into the latest stock recommendations in a frank, fun-to-follow discussion.
Plus, as a member, you'll also receive:
- Inside Value Weekly: Get the latest news on our recommendations, straight from the research pit, so you'll always know exactly where our recommendations sit and where they're headed next.
- All Back Issues: Every back issue of the newsletter is archived on the site, so you can read every recommendation we've ever published. This will allow you to learn the ins and outs of our time-tested investment strategy so you can make future investments with 100% confidence.
- Unlimited Access to Our Password-Protected Website: Where you'll get all the information and research you need to become a more successful investor. Plus, you'll have full access to our discussion boards, where you can swap investment ideas with other top-notch individual investors.
And when you join Motley Fool Inside Value today, you'll also receive these fast-action bonuses:
FREE Bonus Report No. 1: The One REMARKABLE Stock to Own Now
Reveals the details on what could be the next Berkshire Hathaway! The profits from this one stock could realistically cover the full cost of your membership. You can access it instantly.
FREE Bonus Report No. 2: Bargain Basement Blue Chips
Gives you the name, stock ticker, and everything you need to get invested in the three exquisitely run companies Joe Magyer calls "my three favorite blue chips." You can buy all three at a blue-light-special discount today. If you act soon!
Stocks 2014: 12 Stocks to Outsmart the Market Today — (a $99 value — YOURS FREE!)
After exhaustive research, debate, and number crunching, top Motley Fool stock pickers have emerged with 12 companies that will position you to profit in 2014, including...
- An emerging company developing the technology behind the Internet of Everything (IoE). This is the massive trend The Wall Street Journal refers to as a “very, very, very Big Thing... in a world of ‘Next Big Things.’” It’s poised to grow fivefold in just seven years. And this company sits right at the center...
- A power player lined up to actually profit from Obamacare. Although the market has given it the cold shoulder, “this outlook couldn’t be more short-sighted,” according to one top analyst. That’s because it’s perfectly positioned to cash in on two massive trends that are aligning right now in America: healthcare cost inflation and an aging population...
- An under-the-radar oil and natural gas development firm. This company provides state-of-the-art seismic data that makes complex drilling possible -- a service major companies like BP, Shell, and Statoil are ponying up big money for...
You’ll discover these three companies, plus nine more powerful investing opportunities, the instant you download your FREE copy of Stocks 2014: 12 Stocks to Outsmart the Market Today.
This is the highly sought-after annual report that has handed investors market-beating returns year after year. In fact, our top pick from 2013 shot up 134% while the S&P 500 rose just 26%. And we’re confident the companies in this year’s report could do even better.
Don't forget, the steadfast way to turn $1,000 into over $5 million is by investing in undervalued stocks. And there's no better way to find which value stocks would make the smartest addition to your portfolio than as a member of Motley Fool Inside Value.
You're just one click and mere seconds away from getting started!