What one of the world's "most widely followed stock advisors" thinks you should buy now...
Discover the stocks one early investor in AOL, Amazon.com, Baidu, and countless other monstrous growth stories is recommending you buy today...
One of America's most trusted stock pickers is convinced that right now is the perfect time to buy growth stocks.
But why should you trust him -- especially when growth stocks have been on a tear since the market bottom?
Well, let's just say this isn't the first time this maverick investor has recommended growth stocks when many hot shots on Wall Street are declaring it's time to sell.
Let's go back to 2005...
At that time, he recommended robotic surgery specialist Intuitive Surgical to a small group of opportunistic investors.
At the time, shares were trading for $44.17. One year prior, shares sold for $17.46, and a year before that they were selling for just $8.68.
You read that right... Intuitive Surgical had risen 500% in the two years before he recommended it -- and that scared lesser investors off.
But this investor recognized that Intuitive Surgical was both "top dog" and "first mover" in its industry and still had plenty of room to run...
Earlier this year, shares recently closed at $585.67, meaning those who followed his lead saw as much as a 1,226% gain.
And this wasn't just some sort of lucky break or fluke, either.
You see, this investor first caught the financial media's attention when he recommended AOL in the summer of 1994 -- after it had quadrupled in just 12 short months.
Of course, the story is the same with AOL -- he recognized it as both a top dog and a first mover in an important emerging industry and knew it was only getting started.
Six years later, AOL was a 100-bagger, turning every $10,000 invested into a whopping $1 million -- and this growth investor into a living legend.
And he hasn't slowed down -- here's a small sample of his more recent Motley Fool Rule Breakers winners:
||A company responsible that makes and sells organic LED technology to flat-screen manufacturers.
||A provider of healthcare information technology solutions and pharmacy benefit management services.
|An emerging juggernaut in corporate cloud computing.
||The eBay of Latin America.
|The leading Chinese Internet search engine.
Returns as of July 15, 2014.
So who is this man?
You may have already guessed that I'm talking about David Gardner -- co-founder of The Motley Fool. After all, he's pretty well-known...
You've probably seen David on CNBC discussing his favorite growth stocks with some of the nation's other top-tier equity analysts... or you've read one of his many best-selling investment books...
Or maybe you're just familiar with some of his remarkable stock recommendations... eBay in 1999... Starbucks in 1998... AOL in 1994... Amgen in 1998... Amazon in 1997.
Regardless, it's not hard to see why Money.com says he's "among the most widely followed stock advisors in the world."
Motley Fool Rule Breakers is the newsletter service he founded in 2004 to help growth investors profit from his experience and unique ability to recognize a "game changer" before it takes off.
What you'll get monthly when you join Motley Fool Rule Breakers today:
- 2 High-Growth Stock Opportunities: Every month, you'll be among the first to get two stocks that David Gardner and his team of growth analyst believe have what it takes to become the Googles or Apples of tomorrow.
- Best Buys Now: We look at our scorecard monthly and share the five most timely investment ideas with you -- whether it's a falling price, or a short-term catalyst, we let you know where your money would best be invested.
Plus, as a member, you'll also receive:
- Weekly Updates on Your Rule Breakers Companies: Get the latest news on our recommendations straight from the research pit, so you'll always know exactly where our recommendations sit and where they're headed next.
- All Back Issues: Every back issue of the newsletter is archived on the site, so you can read every recommendation we've ever published. This will allow you to learn the ins and outs of our time-tested investment strategy so you can make future investments with 100% confidence.
- Unlimited Access to Our Password-Protected Website: Where you'll get all the information and research you need to become a more successful investor. Plus, you'll have full access to our discussion boards, where you can swap investment ideas with other top-notch individual investors.
And when you join Motley Fool Rule Breakers today, you'll also receive these fast-action bonuses:
FREE Bonus Report 1: The 3 Kings of Cloud Computing -- Reveals our original 3 top cloud computing plays, and shows you how you can position yourself to cash in on this huge technological trend. We're now at a tipping point. The cloud computing revolution has already begun -- and the big money is about to be made!
FREE Bonus Report No. 2: Stocks 2014: 12 Stocks to Outsmart the Market Today -- Motley Fool Co-founders David and Tom Gardner recently rounded up a team of our top equity analysts to take a look at the year ahead. After exhaustive research and number-crunching, they emerged with 12 companies that will position you for massive profits for years to come.