Motley Fool Rule Breakers is The Motley Fool's hyper growth-focused stock ideas newsletter. Helmed by Motley Fool co-founder David Gardner, Rule Breakers aims to beat the market by providing investors with great stocks that have long growth runways ahead of them.
And we'll let the results speak for themselves:
Rule Breakers is more than doubling the S&P 500, with 157% returns vs. the S&P's 70%. (As of August 24th, 2019.)
Access to Rule Breakers includes a list of every stock David Gardner has every recommended to members.
- Intuitive Surgical (up more than 3,000%)...
- Salesforce (up more than 2,000%)...
- Universal Display (up more than 2,100%)...
And so many more!
But here's the thing...
We bet you probably care less about the past and more about the future. More about what Rule Breakers will do as it seeks to provide you with market-beating picks.
And to understand that...you have to understand David Gardner's proprietary system for identifying massive growth opportunities.
The six signs of a Rule Breaker
David has laid out the basic elements of his unique system for finding winners to his dedicated Rule Breakers members...but we'll give you a sneak peek here.
Before we get started, though, we should warn you...
This system may be a little different from anything you've ever read before. Parts of it feel incredibly counterintuitive. But frankly, to do better than everyone else, you have to do something different from everyone else...
And where better to start than with a system that has more than doubled the stock market's return?
- Top Dog and First Mover in an Important, Emerging Industry. It doesn't matter if you're the big player in floppy drives -- the industry is falling apart. Likewise, if you're the smallest software-as-a-service provider, you'll miss out on the scale advantages of the bigger dogs even if you're working in a powerful, growing industry. David seeks innovative companies that are way ahead of the bell curve in a rapidly changing world.
- Sustainable Advantage Gained Through Business Momentum, Patent Protection, Visionary Leadership, or Inept Competitors. This one is almost self-explanatory. David seeks companies that can maintain a long-term advantage over their competitors, because those will be the companies that keep stacking gains in the stock market.
- Strong Past Price Appreciation. The best growth stocks tend to keep growing. We believe that a company that has unlocked a recipe for success can keep outperforming for a long time.
- Good Management and Smart Backing. If management is incompetent things will get ugly when something goes wrong. David seeks the best of the best.
- Strong Consumer Appeal. If the customers love the product or service, they'll pay up extra for the brand.
- Grossly Overvalued According to the Financial Media. If an amazing growth company is "too expensive" per the financial media, that may be a sign that Wall Street is just underestimating its transformative value.
Next, let's talk about how the Rule Breakers team puts that system into practice.
Here's what you get with a Rule Breakers subscription
In addition to access to David's proprietary system for identifying stocks...
And a list of every pick he has ever made in Rule Breakers (and the precise returns since each pick)...
Rule Breakers comes loaded with a lot of other benefits.
- Two new stock picks each month. In a world with approximately 630,000 publicly traded companies, David and his team sift through countless companies to identify what they believe to be the very best companies to recommend to Rule Breakers members every month.
- Five "Best Buys Now." Every month, just five stocks earn this coveted designation as the Rule Breakers team's favorite stocks for new money right now.
- Proprietary research and exclusive benefits. Every stock idea is accompanied by a deeply researched report designed to lay out, step by step, the incredible growth opportunity...and the risks the team will be watching as the company they're recommending navigates toward what we hope will be an incredibly bright future.
So, is Rule Breakers worth it?
What do you think this incredible depth of research and David's proprietary system is worth?
Would it surprise you to learn that Rule Breakers retails for just $299 a year?
But we've decided to offer readers a special introductory rate of $99 for one year.
Now, this deal may not be around forever, so we'd urge you to lock in your discount while you can.
So, what are you waiting for? Join the elite group getting David Gardner's monthly stock picks today.