Robert Brokamp, CFP
Lead Advisor of Motley Fool Rule Your Retirement and co-host of Motley Fool Answers podcast
Whether you are in retirement or planning for it, Robert helps thousands of people like you navigate major financial decisions and learn money-saving tips.
“Because of Rule Your Retirement, I could persuade my husband that we could, in fact, afford to retire when we did.” ~ Isabel H., Rule Your Retirement Member
Rule Your Retirement helps understand questions like:
- How much money do I need to retire?
- How can I make a portfolio and what is asset allocation?
- How does Social Security work and when should I claim it?
- What is an IRA or 401(k)? And what are Roths?
- What is a 529 college savings plan?
- What is life insurance and which kind do I need?
Rule Your Retirement has something for every life stage.
With his model portfolios, money-saving tips, and well-researched reports, Robert can help you understand complex financial topics like:
- Social Security
- Property and Mortgages
- Portfolio Allocation
- Paying for College
- Estate Planning
- IRAs, 401(k)s and Roths
- …And More!
Maximize your benefits
Maximize your benefits by taking advantage of the little-known Social Security and tax strategies detailed in these special reports…
Retirement shouldn't be complicated.
Retire better now with Rule Your Retirement.
Already a member?