Bio and Archives
Selena Maranjian prepares the Fool's syndicated newspaper column, writes articles for Fool.com, has coordinated the Fool's annual Foolanthropy charity drive, and has written a number of Fool books, among other things.
She sports a B.A. in anthropology from Brown University, a master's in teaching from Brown, and an M.B.A. from Wharton. Before arriving at Fool Intergalactic HQ way back in 1996, she taught high school history in Maine, amused herself at an administrative post at Harvard, and worked briefly in the "real world" in Manhattan.
Selena can usually be found offering unsolicited advice, reading, watching TV and movies, playing games, or driving old ladies to Burger King for onion rings. To read more of her work, check out The Motley Fool Money Guide: Answers to Your Questions About Saving, Spending and Investing and The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed Of.
Recent Articles by
- 08/31/2014 - 5 Great Ways to Spend Your Income Tax Refund
- 08/31/2014 - Bad News for Your Son, Worse News for Your Daughter
- 08/30/2014 - The Roth 401(k): 9 Things to Know
- 08/30/2014 - Planning for Retirement: Prepare for These 6 Surprises
- 08/29/2014 - This 149-Bagger Hedge Fund Bought Google Inc. Should You?