Bio and Archives
Tom Gardner co-founded The Motley Fool with his brother David in 1993. He now serves as its co-chairman and CEO. In 2014, Glassdoor ranked The Motley Fool the No. 1 place to work in the U.S. for companies with between 250-1000 employees. Tom serves as the lead advisor on Motley Fool One -- the company's all-access service. He manages the Everlasting Portfolio, committed to holding every investment for more than 5 years, and has beaten the market soundly since its inception. Tom is a graduate of Brown University.
Tom Gardner can be reached via email.
Recent Articles by
- 04/09/2014 - Motley Fool CEO Tom Gardner Interviews Malcolm Gladwell
- 03/13/2014 - The Untold Story Behind Our CEO's Single Greatest Investment
- 01/21/2014 - How to Get Your Loved Ones to Start Investing
- 07/21/2013 - Why Middleby's Warranty Is Such a Game-Changer
- 07/20/2013 - Middleby's CEO on How to Make Successful Acquisitions