You could win a free box of Motley Fool gear by leaving a comment below. We're announcing 12 contests in 12 hours, so check back at Fool.com for more chances to win.
Sometimes it's hard to shop for an investor. Beyond printing 10-Ks on cardstock paper and alphabetizing them in binders, it's tough to give investors a gift that will bring joy this holiday season. To assist your holiday shopping, our editorial staff has compiled a short investor wish list:
- An Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL ) iPhone to check your Yahoo! Finance feeds every minute.
- Any investing books that reference Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch, or beating the market.
- A punching bag so you can take out your aggressions when your stock drops.
- Real estate in Beijing.
- A Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX ) gift card for the day-trader who needs to remain constantly alert.
- Stock advice and golf tips from the E*TRADE (Nasdaq: ETFC ) baby.
- Gold bricks.
- A vault to hold the gold bricks.
- A security plan provided by TASER (Nasdaq: TASR ) to insure against thieves who want to steal the gold bricks.
- A Tiger Woods text message to sell to the tabloids.
- Clothes from Sears Holdings' (Nasdaq: SHLD ) Sears for the value investor who swears it's a good investment.
- A red phone with Bernanke available on the other end.
- An underground bunker to hide out in when the next bubble hits.
- Better freakin' corporate-governance standards.
Now it's your turn to share with us what's on your holiday wish list. Leave us your creative and funny suggestions in under 250 words in the comments box below. The best gift suggestion -- as determined by our editorial staff -- will win a box of Fool surprises and gear.
The contest will be open until 8:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 17, and you can find all the contest rules here.