In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief. Today's topics:
- BlackBerry fails to seal the deal with Fairfax Financial.
- Ahead of Twitter's initial public offering on Thursday, the company raises its offering price.
- Apple didn't announce data for iPad Air's launch weekend. Is Apple trying to ignore bad numbers, or avoid inaccurate comparisons to last year?
- T-Mobile, the No. 4 telecom provider, reports third-quarter earnings on Tuesday.
- NVIDIA reports earnings on Thursday. Can its Tegra business start to make greater gains?
- Finally, Google may be planning a tablet onslaught for the holiday quarter. Your move, Apple.
Apple's newest iPad Mini with Retina display might be hard to come by this quarter, given all the reports of supply constraints. Well, we're going to be sure to get a few -- and give them away! That's right: For the first time ever, The Motley Fool is hosting a contest where you can win a free iPad Mini with Retina display. All you have to do is tell us why you love The Motley Fool by clicking here! We'll pick the three most Foolish submissions to receive a free iPad Mini with Retina display.
See full terms and conditions by clicking here.