In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Verizon has found a new partner for its content delivery network. Is Verizon dumping Akamai?
- Micron's stock has had a heck of a run this year, but the memory industry is a tricky one to navigate.
- Microsoft is now targeting Chromebooks for ridicule, but the company could be missing out on an emerging computing trend -- again.
- Good news for Apple investors: There will definitely be enough iPhones to go around this holiday quarter.
- Google might have a set-top box in the works, but that's not necessarily a positive for Google investors: Big G has already tried and failed before in this category.
Get our top tech picks for your portfolio
Our top technology analyst recently infiltrated one of Wall Street's most exclusive gatherings... and left with three incredible investment opportunities, straight from the CEOs. These are profit-building strategies Main Street isn't meant to hear about -- so you must act now before someone shuts us up. Click if you want "industry insider" earnings -- NOW!