In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Another original equipment manufacturer joins the Chromebook party. Will Microsoft finally sit up and pay attention?
- AT&T's CEO made some very public comments dismissing the subsidy model Apple heavily relies on. Should Apple investors be concerned?
- As another competitor enters the mobile music-streaming arena, Pandora begins to feel the heat.
- Microsoft is rumored to be dropping licensing fees for Windows Phone and Window RT. Is this a smart move?
- Could Microsoft release an Android phone in 2014? Well, stranger things have happened.
Get our top tech picks for your portfolio
Our top technology analyst recently infiltrated one of Wall Street's most exclusive gatherings... and left with three incredible investment opportunities, straight from the CEOs. These are profit-building strategies Main Street isn't meant to hear about -- so you must act now before someone shuts us up. Click if you want "industry insider" earnings -- NOW!