In this 3-D printing themed video installment, 3-D printing analyst Steve Heller sits down with the head of Motley Fool's industrials sector, Blake Bos, to talk the latest buzz in the sector.
Topics covered include:
- Arcam's (NASDAQOTH:AMAVF) fourth-quarter and full-year earnings
- Why rapid manufacturer Proto Labs (NYSE:PRLB) doesn't fear 3-D printing
- Whether ExOne (NASDAQ:XONE) is worth investing in
- Setting realistic expectations in the decade ahead
- How 3-D printing stocks are not recession-proof
- Two upcoming 3-D printers investors need to keep an eye on
- Why 3-D printing margins don't necessarily matter in the short term
- Two common 3-D printing misconceptions
Blake Bos has no position in any stocks mentioned. Steve Heller owns shares of 3D Systems, ExOne, and Proto Labs. The Motley Fool recommends 3D Systems, Dassault Systemes S.A. (ADR), ExOne, Proto Labs, and Stratasys. The Motley Fool owns shares of 3D Systems, ExOne, Proto Labs, and Stratasys. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.