The following video is part of our "Motley Fool Conversations" series, in which analyst Rex Moore discusses topics across the investing world. In this series on the psychology of investing, you've learned how anchoring may have hurt Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX ) and Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL ) investors, and how confirmation bias kept many from missing Amazon.com's great run-up.
Today, Rex and Buck Hartzell wrap up the series with tips on how to avoid some very costly mistakes. See the entire series:
- This Psychological Hurdle Could Kill Your Returns
- Don't Anchor on These Stock Prices
- The Halo Effect Can Be Devilish on Your Returns
- You Have Biases. Get Over Them.
- If You Wait for Certainty, It's Too Late
- Should You Avoid These Glittering Stocks?
While you're mastering your own mind, help solidify your future with high-yielding stocks. The Motley Fool has compiled a special free report outlining our nine top, dependable, dividend-paying stocks. It's called "Secure Your Future With 9 Rock-Solid Dividend Stocks." You can access your complimentary copy today at no cost! Just click here to discover the winners we've picked.