Jason Moser Articles

Last 50 articles...

Today's Market

updated 6 hours ago Sponsored by:
DOW 17,279.74 13.75 0.08%
S&P 500 2,010.40 -0.96 -0.05%
NASD 4,579.79 -13.64 -0.30%

Community: Investing Wiki

Term Of The Hour

overhead program: Original post by Kathy Adams McIntosh of Demand Media Companies incur overhead costs as a part of operating in the business world. Overhead costs include labor expenses for employees not working on the production line, property taxes and supplies. These costs do not apply directly to a product. Without any direct method of assigning these costs, the company develops several programs to allocate…

Want to learn more or edit this definition?
Click here to read more!