In the current market environment, the aftermarket auto parts industry is not only a relatively safe sector to deploy capital, it also should continue to see increased growth. Andrew Bond explains why -- and gives one stock he favors in the industry -- in this Fool TV video. (A summary of Bond's analysis can be read below the video.)
- Jul 21, 2010 at 12:00AM
Advance Auto Parts
- Special Announcement: The Motley Fool Unveils Ultimate “Organic Intelligence” Breakthrough
- What Is "Financial Wellness," and What Does a Lack of It Mean?
- The Psychology of a Rule Breaker in Good Markets and Bad
- Rule Breaker Psychology: When Markets Dip, Remember This
- Fixed Income Is Boring, But Safe.