Don't let it get away!
Keep track of the stocks that matter to you.
Help yourself with the Fool's FREE and easy new watchlist service today.
Welcome to the Second Annual Foolies. All right, it's technically the "Fool Awards," but I'm trying to start a trend here!
We'll be looking back on a miserable year and voting on the best ... even if "the best" is occasionally just a nice way of saying "the worst."
Your votes will determine the winners in our 10 categories, and settle important debates like:
- Could Alan Mulally of Ford (NYSE: F ) or John Thain of Merrill Lynch (now part of Bank of America (NYSE: BAC ) ) really be the best CEO?
- Was Iceland's meltdown a bigger surprise than JPMorgan Chase's (NYSE: JPM ) Bear Stearns hug?
- Better prognosticator: John "More money than Hank" Paulson, or Meredith "Wall Street will go down, and it will go down hard" Whitney?
- Which is the more Foolish product: Nintendo's (OTC BB: NTDOY.PK) Wii Fit, or Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL ) iPhone App Store? Or will it be the Snuggie?
- Will Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A ) (NYSE: BRK-B ) win four of the 10 awards, the way they did last year? (Spoiler alert: No ... we limited them to one category: Must-Read of the Year).
Without further ado, here are this year's Fool Award nominees: