The World's Best Dividend Portfolio

In the next few days, I'm going to put $10,000 of my own portfolio to work in 10 income-producing stocks, which I'll reveal below. Altogether, these names offer more than triple the yield of the average S&P stock. And I'll also show you how to access 13 more high-yielding companies so that you can build your own dividend dynamo for years to come.

Fool.com readers have clamored for coverage of some of the juiciest dividend stocks out there, and I'm here to deliver what I call the world's best dividend portfolio. I'll even back up my words with some cold, hard cash. I believe so strongly in the long-term prospects of the 10 companies below that I promise not to sell them for at least the next 12 months. In fact, I expect they'll become the cornerstones of my dividend portfolio for years.

Read on to find out where my money's going, because the time to act is now.

High yield vs. high growth
Over the past year we've been having a spirited debate here at Fool headquarters about dividend stocks -- does high yield beat high growth, or vice versa? I've come down solidly on the side of high yields.

Research from investment manager Tweedy, Browne shows that a high-yield portfolio offers "attractive total returns" and lower volatility. Just as important, high-yield stocks outperformed value stocks in declining markets.  So you get great dividends in good times and bad, and even when things go pear-shaped for a while you've got some downside protection, too. More money and less risk -- it's hard to imagine a better combination for dividend investors.

To see how high yields can provide superior dividends, let's take a look at the outstanding dividend stock I was buying in January -- National Grid (NYSE: NGG  ) . The company pays out about a 6% yield and has grown that yield at 6.9% over the last five years. Compare it to another fine and fast-growing dividend stock, Colgate-Palmolive, whose 2.6% yield has been growing at 12.8% over the last half-decade.

Colgate's dividend growth is attractive, but consider how long it would take for the two companies to offer equivalent yields if they grew at their historical rates. Sixteen years! By then each stock would be offering more than 17% yield on cost.

Since I let you in on all the details on National Grid back then, the stock has returned a dividend-adjusted 16%. Pretty good for five months. So without further ado, I'll show you what I call the world's best dividend portfolio.

The world's best dividends
The companies below all offer yields that are at least double that of the average S&P stock. While two dividend growth rates are negative because of short-term factors, I expect those companies' payouts to actually start climbing in the near future.

Company

Trailing Yield

5-Year Dividend Growth

Southern Company (NYSE: SO  ) 4.7% 4.1%
Exelon (NYSE: EXC  ) 5.0% 5.6%
National Grid 6.0% 6.9%
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM  ) 3.6% 9.6%*
Annaly Capital (NYSE: NLY  ) 13.7% 30.2%
Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR  ) 8.5% (4.1%)
Plum Creek Timber (NYSE: PCL  ) 4.2% 1.8%
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (NYSE: BIP  ) 5.0% 33.2%*
Vodafone (Nasdaq: VOD  ) 5.3% 5.1%
Seaspan (NYSE: SSW  ) 4.4% (12.2%)
Blended Yield 6.0% N/A

Source: Capital IQ, a division of Standard & Poor's. *2-year dividend growth, since the company was spun off in 2008.

Let's go through these names briefly to see why they comprise the world's best dividend portfolio. At the top you'll notice a strong contingent of utilities -- Southern, Exelon, and National Grid. These low-volatility names anchor the portfolio, providing mid-single-digit payouts and steady reliable increases. They make ideal choices for retirement accounts and have some broad geographic diversity. Southern and Exelon offer exposure to the U.S., while National Grid has both U.S. and U.K. operations.

Brookfield Infrastructure also offers utilities and infrastructure exposure, and was launched by one of the sharpest investment groups out there, Brookfield Asset Management. The spinoff's hard assets make it a safe haven in a troubled environment. Much the same can be said for Plum Creek, whose key product -- timber -- increases in value regardless of the economic climate. While the housing downturn has hit the company hard, it's still the largest private landowner in the United States. Plus, its dividend is treated mostly as a long-term capital gain even though this company is a real estate investment trust.

I've included two telecoms in this portfolio, Frontier and Vodafone. Again, we have geographic diversity, with Frontier operating in a wide swath of states and Vodafone calling around the world. Frontier offers a high current yield, but also the potential for increases in the payout, which it cut in 2010 in order to invest in recently acquired Verizon properties. As the company finishes making its investments, the dividend should rise. Vodafone also offers the potential for a big dividend increase, with its 45% stake in Verizon Wireless, as I explain here.

Philip Morris needs no introduction, but I'll give you a brief bio. This is the world's leading tobacco company, with 27% share of the market (excluding the U.S. and China). The company behind Marlboro, one of the world's leading brands, has broad global exposure. Because the company was spun off from Altria in 2008, it doesn't have a long dividend track record, but its former parent does. So I have every confidence that this stock will continue its generous payouts in the future.

Our final two names both offer solid long-term opportunity. Seaspan is a containership company that has promised a progressive dividend policy, meaning that the company should ramp dividends quickly in the next couple of years as it completes the build-out of its fleet. As evidence, the company bumped its payout by 50% in January. And Annaly Capital should offer a great hedge on economic malaise. If the economy continues to sputter along and interest rates remain at record lows, then this mortgage REIT will continue to reward investors handsomely. Still, the company has a great long-term dividend record, too, so forward-looking investors should be richly rewarded.

Join me
I'm so confident that this portfolio will do well that I'm adding $10,000 of my own money as soon as the Fool's trading rules permit. I'll be reinvesting these fat dividends as I receive them, meaning that I aim to turn this high-yield portfolio into a true dividend dynamo over the coming years. With the high yields on offer now, I think you'll agree it's time to act.

Consider the 10 names above along with 13 more tickers from a free report from Motley Fool expert analysts called "13 High-Yielding Stocks to Buy Today," including one I've called "the dividend play of a lifetime." Hundreds of thousands have requested access to this report and today I invite you to download it at no cost to you. To get instant access to the names of these 13 high yielders, simply click here -- it's free.

Jim Royal, Ph.D., owns shares of National Grid, Vodafone, Exelon, Annaly, Plum Creek, Brookfield Infrastructure, Brookfield Asset, Southern, Frontier, and Philip Morris. The Motley Fool owns shares of Altria, Seaspan, Annaly Capital, Philip Morris, Plum Creek Timber, and Brookfield Infrastructure. Motley Fool newsletter services have recommended buying shares of Vodafone, Philip Morris, National Grid, Exelon, Brookfield Infrastructure, Brookfield Asset, and Southern. Motley Fool newsletter services have recommended creating a write covered straddle position in Seaspan. Motley Fool newsletter services have recommended creating a covered strangle position in Exelon. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 3:27 PM, MagnumPeterson wrote:

Thank you or this article Jim. Are you sure about FTR?

What do you think about Alon Holdings? Very high yield, probably not very sustainable...: http://goo.gl/u1Ol5

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 4:18 PM, TMFRoyal wrote:

Hi, Magnum,

I'm sure of Frontier for the next year. I think the company is still undervalued and hasn't risen enough since its acquisition of Verizon lines. I already own some and have been reinvesting the dividends for some time. As I mentioned, I will add more as the Fool's Rules permit (minimum three day waiting period from discussing the company).

By including both Frontier and Vodafone, I wanted to provide a balance of high current yield (FTR) and high future growth (VOD).

Jim

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 4:26 PM, TMFRoyal wrote:

Hi, Magnum,

As for Alon, that dividend is definitely unsustainable. It looks like the company issued $216 mn in debt last year and then paid out a total dividend of $247 mn. For some context, the company had about $58 million in operating cash flow in 2010, and just $4 mn in free cash flow.

While it looks like the company has a record of paying dividends in good times, the payout will ordinarily not be anywhere close to the level investors saw last year.

Jim

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 4:40 PM, jasonsnodgrass wrote:

Jim...I've been very interested in dividend paying stocks lately. Although the trailing yield is good info to review, I'm more interested in the track record for dividend growth. For example, my COST shares just received a 17% salary increase from last years dividend payout:-)

Can you identify these types of companies that are more generous and can sustain larger annual dividend increases regardless of their current yield?

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 6:24 PM, TMFRoyal wrote:

Hi, Jason,

What you'll want to look at is the percentage of net income or free cash flow the company pays out as a dividend. In general, the lower this percentage, the faster the company can grow its yield in the future.

In my article above, you could probably expect the largest future increases from PM and SSW. You might also look at MSFT and CSCO, which have lowish payout ratios and have been fattening (or starting, in CSCO's case) those payouts. You're going to find the highest dividend growth rates in companies that are just starting their payouts. SBUX is a good example, as is CHD. You might also look at the Dividend Aristocrats.

Hope that helps.

Jim

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 6:30 PM, Jbay76 wrote:

With a payout ratio of over 300% and a long term debt to equity ratio of over 1, I would not find FTR attractive at all. Nor do I think it will provide any fool/Fool a steady source of income for the long haul. What about MLP's or closed end funds like ETY?

Good luck

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 6:41 PM, TMFRoyal wrote:

Hi, Jbay76,

Frontier's free cash flow payout ratio sits at much more reasonable levels than its net income payout ratio. For the last four quarters, the FCF payout ratio was 71%. That's a high ratio, certainly, but it's not unsustainable. And that's with increased levels of capex due to the acquisition.

I mentioned an MLP in the article -- Brookfield Infrastructure. For its wide range of assets, it's one of my favorites.

Jim

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 6:45 PM, Albert84 wrote:

Hi Jim,

I actually own FTR shares and I feel that they will be able to keep the generous yield and with start to lower that payout ratio with higher earnings.

I have a question about NLY, is that yield going to last if interest rates rise?

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 6:46 PM, energysystems wrote:

I have a similar approach in strategy with my portfolio. Although I typically avoid those with unsustainable dividends, and those saddled with higher debt loads. I'm in it for the long haul, and currently re-investing all my dividends. I've got another 30+ years before I near retirement age, but I know the power of compounding interest/dividends. I have both high yielders(such as VOD), and low yielders with high dividend growth rates(such as TEVA). I examine p/e ratios(I try to buy when shares trade at below s&p pe avg), payout ratios, debt levels, and overall growth levels. I will be eventually getting into PM(too rich for my blood at these levels), you get away from the weak dollar and into a still very much growing worldwide market. I'm hesitant to invest in NGG, simply b/c of it's recent record of cutting it's dividend. ED is a more local play, who's gotten out of the actual power generation biz and simply into transmission of power. Solid, long term yielder, although again I'd wait again til the stock came back into it's normal range(I'd be a buyer around 40$). I'm also an owner of SDRL, an oil rigger that pays over 8% yield, and is growing rapidly. Youngest fleet among it's competition by decades, and an owner with a proven track record. Some dividend stocks have become too overheated, but it's a flight to safety at the time being. Cost basis is a huge key to investing, and you gotta have that in mind at all times.

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 6:53 PM, energysystems wrote:

jason-Another good one to look at is INTC. Not glamorous, or particularly exciting company to buy into. But they are THE giant in their field. Sport a 3.8% yield, and have a very very low payout ratio(sub 40%), and near zero long term debt. I'm not a buyer at these levels(22ish, with 23 and change being the 52wk high), but once the stock breaks back under 20, take notice. I'm a buyer at 19. While it may never be a headline grabber, it's a cash printing press with a 110 billion dollar marketcap.

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 7:23 PM, TMFRoyal wrote:

Hi, Albert 84,

I've mentioned Annaly in a couple articles.

I've also just purchased it as part of my Fool-sponsored Rising Star Portfolio.

Yeah, interest rates are a real threat to Annaly, but the macro environment really isn't that strong. Those articles will give you a sense for where I stand on Annaly.

Jim

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 7:30 PM, GGGilmore wrote:

I currently own NLY and have watched it for nearly a decade. Folks need to be aware that changes in short and long term interest rates will have a dramatic impact on this company, which makes its money buying long term mortgages using its capital and short term borrowing/leverage. In December 2002, when short term interest rates were low (similar to today) NLY paid out a dividend of $.68/share. When the FED started raising short term interest rates to over 5% by 2005, the dividend plummeted. The dividend for December 2005 was just $.10 per share. The stock also dropped from from around $19 a share to around $11 a share. Before one jumps into this stock, one should really understand how this stock works. That being said, this management team is one of the few in the Mortgage REITs that have the experience to navigate pretty much any interest rate environment. I am holding my NLY for now, but I am watching the FED for the beginning of the increase in short term interest rates. In the MReit arena, I also like & own AGNC, ARR, CYS, HTS, IVR, and MFA.

On another note, any thoughts about when short term interest rates might start going up? I think the housing market is WAY worse than the government wants us to believe and I believe they will keep short term rates down for a lot longer than anyone thinks so that things don't get even worse.

Thanks for a good article. I already ownn EXC, FTR, SO, and PM. I'll be checking out the rest.

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 7:39 PM, oadams100 wrote:

Jim, I've been trying to build a high-yield portfolio for the last couple of years and appreciate your suggestions -- in fact three of your picks are in my portfolio. I believe, however, that you might consider an additional factor or two. Firstly, if you pick a high-dividend stock that also has options you can make as much, sometimes considerably more, by collecting premium from selling covered calls. The star of my own portfolio is COP which has a dividend yield of 3.6% but I bought the stock a couple of years ago at 36, so my dividend yield on cost is 7.2% Generally I've been able to get over 12% annualized returns by selling OTM calls for a total return of about 20%. This does require that you monitor stock prices and if you find the stock closing in on your strike price, then roll out and up.

Orv

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 7:45 PM, BxBruce007 wrote:

You mention high dividend stocks for a retirement portfolio. Since stocks are taxed less than regular income on both gains and dividends, isn't it better to hold such investments outside of IRAs that are taxed at regular income tax rates?

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 7:48 PM, TMFRoyal wrote:

Hi, GGGilmore,

Good points about Annaly, and I agree. As I mentioned above, I've added it to my Fool-sponsored Rising Star Portfolio.

I also agree that things look worse than we're led to believe. Unemployment is still way too high to generate serious core inflation. And that's part of my rationale for buying Annaly -- as a hedge against other stocks in my portfolio.

Foolish Best,

Jim

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 7:48 PM, Borbality wrote:

What's the risk of buying NLY (or a similar REIT) and putting a stop-loss? I suppose the dividend in theory could be cut without the stock taking a hit, but that seems unlikely. And it seems if the stock plummets, it'll be because of rising rates and it's not going to shoot back up suddenly.

Thoughts?

I've missed the boat on this one obviously but it seems like we could go another year or two without the Fed raising rates.

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 7:53 PM, TMFRoyal wrote:

Hi, Orv,

I'm definitely with you on using options to coax more income out of my stocks. I think that they work especially well with some of the utilities. You could fairly easily get another 5% per year out of EXC or SO with options -- effectively doubling your income. Of course, you pay higher taxes on that income too. Strangles might work nicely as well.

Congrats on your success with COP.

Jim

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 7:56 PM, TMFRoyal wrote:

Hi, BxBruce,

When I said retirement portfolio, I didn't mean to imply IRA, rather just an account that one held for retirement.

Foolish Best,

Jim

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 9:51 PM, kiwi5505 wrote:

Thanks for the article. If we are going to play along with 10k what ratio of each company do you recommend ?

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 10:09 PM, mharps wrote:

I've been happy with TEF and WIN. Also have CELL, T ,VZ, VOD etc: Take a look at SCCO and waiting for PCH to come down a bit more.

• Report this Comment On June 02, 2011, at 10:14 PM, wjcost wrote:

FTR? Landlines? Growth? NOT. The only two stocks I like on this list are EXC and SO, because they are nuclear utilities which I think are irrationally feared right now. The other companies are opaque or uncertain. I like PCL as a very long term investment and feel I can wait to buy. The two most glaring omissions are VZ and T. My mother accumulated a very small stake in the original T at least 10 years before the breakup, and that has compounded nicely since. All that now remains is VZ and T as the dogs & turkeys of the breakup have been sold. VZ and T have still not recovered from the year Mom died (2002) but Oh! The Dividends! Reinvested! I read a few years ago that that T & it's stronger spinoffs was the best very long-term investment ever, and I think that is essentially true.

Other ideas: GE is yielding 3.1% and it is roaring back. They have learned from their financial follies and they are returning to their core competence - massive, diversified, technical excellence.

And how about the survivors among the capital asset/business management public companies? Look at ACAS, recovered from a near death experience. I lost some money but bought lots more shares really really cheap and it is going to pay off big time in the long run. And they will pay big dividends like they used to do. Then there is CODI with a 9.2 yield which I found on my own (initial clue - insider buying - they don't usually pan out but this one did). Later I found out this is a Value Line Especially Recommended Special Situation.

Finally, completely off the subject, look at NVZMY.PK. Not a penny stock. Google POET Novozymes.

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 12:36 AM, Sunny7039 wrote:

Thoughts on the telecoms, ADRs or domestic, T in particular?

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 12:39 AM, Sunny7039 wrote:

Also, any hope of seeing F bring back a dividend? And do you think any of the major oils are a worthy dividend stock?

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 12:43 AM, MichaelDSimms wrote:

If you could just get 10k of SO for me, I am good for it. Let me know how I'm doing from time to time.

Cheers

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 12:57 AM, ChemBaby wrote:

What's wrong with ALSK?

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 1:15 AM, mm5525 wrote:

PM has been a rocket ship to the upside the past year with the weak US Dollar since all of PM's earnings are earned outside of the US and then converted into US Dollars. Given the massive US debt and future debt via baby-boomer entitlements, I see a weak USD well into the future. Since the spinoff in 2008, PM raises every 3Q. Considering their increased guidance and a 65% payout ratio, look for the mighty dividend to keep marching upward. I would have liked to see a few more MLP's on this list as well such as EPD/PAA/MMP or newly IPO'd names like CHKM or PNG. All of those MLP's I mentioned are over 5% yield distributions. These MLPs are boring oil/nat gas pipelines not tied to the commodity cost fluctuation, but are merely toll roads for these commodities. In any case, dividends are a huge key to investing IMO. It's almost like a 401k match from the employer, aka "free money" you can use to reinvest in more shares, which should help your returns. I plan on reinvesting my dividends for another 10 years or so and then will live off that income.

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 6:50 AM, bayengin wrote:

What do you think of SDRL Seadrill boast a 7%+ yeild ?

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 7:24 AM, dontwin wrote:

How could you not mention SeaDrill (SDRL)) at 8%? A super stock at a super price!

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 9:11 AM, FoolTheRest wrote:

Ah, so many "but what about STKX", "hey, why not STKY", and "what is wrong with STKZ". Folks, keep in mind that if you asked 100 people to construct a 10-stock dividend portfolio, you will get 100 different answers. That said, this is probably one of the most simple, efficient, and strongest ones I have seen. Keep in mind that while dividends are taxed at favorable rates, REIT dividends are generally not (Plum Creek is a notable exception, as Jim pointed out), so it may be best to place those in a tax sheltered account such as an IRA.

Nice work, Jim.

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 3:19 PM, stan8331 wrote:

Dividend paying stocks might not be a great choice for a conventional IRA, but I see them as making great sense for a Roth IRA. I really can't see any downside to holding some high quality, high yielding stocks in a Roth, regardless of what the tax treatment would be outside the Roth.

Philip Morris and Brookfield are probably my favorites on this list; I'm starting to think Intel might be a really good idea as well.

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 4:58 PM, PoundMutt wrote:

MLP's?

Did I read, somewhere, that an owner of MLP shares must file an income tax return in EVERY state where that MLP does business? NIGHTMARE!!!

• Report this Comment On June 03, 2011, at 7:42 PM, pryan37bb wrote:

Hey Sunny7039, about your question as to the return of Ford's dividend, Mulally has mentioned that the dividend might be reinstated, but not until they wipe some more debt from their balance sheet and regain investment-grade status, which is first priority. I'm long F and I agree with that plan, and in fact I'm considering buying some more down here at $14 (my initial purchase was closer to 16).

• Report this Comment On June 04, 2011, at 1:32 PM, TMFRoyal wrote:

Thanks, jsikorsk.

• Report this Comment On June 04, 2011, at 4:42 PM, mojays623 wrote:

Hi. I'm most interested in how you allocated your $10,000.00 investment across the 10 stocks recommended in your 10 stock dividend portfolio, and how you evaluate the investment risk with all of the predictions of a 2011 stock market crash.

I'm a registered "Fool" and my e mail address (domain) is registered in your member file.

Thanks,

Mojays623

• Report this Comment On June 05, 2011, at 11:49 PM, mstephenson2000 wrote:

people should be doing their own research/homework. Makes you wonder why the ppl providing the research aren't off making enough $ that they don't have to provide. www.investmentresearchcenter.com

• Report this Comment On June 06, 2011, at 7:22 AM, wmanning wrote:

An article was recently posted in Seeking Alpha comparing your portfolio with a balanced portfolio of ETFs over a backdated three year period, which seemed to do better. Is this a true apples-to-apples comparison that has merit? Here's the link :

• Report this Comment On June 10, 2011, at 12:50 PM, billqpgmr wrote:

I've been a fan of the income investor service for many years, and a believer in dividends for even longer.

Good points, all, and I agree, ask 20 people what the best portfolio should look like, you'll get 20 different answers. that said, I'm a fan of PVX, SO, SE, WM and DIA.

I have a lot of the your stocks in my portfolio, and I've held and reinvested NLY since 2002 as well...and I plan on going right on doing so, and adding some position in CYM as well.

And as you noted in comments noted, I've started moving positions in REITs to my Roth and Traditional IRA holdings, since they don't have preferential tax status on their dividends. Not ONLY REITs, I have other core stocks there as well...

MLP's add a bit to the burden at tax time, but they also bring writeoffs -

Another consideration for those going off this list and including foreign stocks from companies, like Canada, that withhold their own taxes, is that if you hold those stocks in IRA you don't get the documentation to take the foreign tax credit.

• Report this Comment On June 13, 2011, at 6:59 AM, TimoDOZ wrote:

A lot of hostility towards FTR and then look how it went with Fairpoint. I would not like it either maybe as an alternative look at BLIAF. I like the relative strength BLIAF is exhibiting in this seasonal consolidation correction. Also in lieu of Plum creek with the richer divy ACAZF, maybe bias it with a bit of CFPUF. So many utilities If you like BIF then why wouldn't you like BRPFF while it sorts through it's corporate structure issues. I just added at US$22.80, MCQPF my favorite Canadian utility and also slumping to a better valuation. IRA investors in the US should not miss the strong yields on so many of these Canadian LLCs which when held in US tax sheltered accounts are exempt from the 15% Canadian with holding tax. AT, ATGFF, NPIFF also good picks. NLY is a great company but I would be cautious over weighting there. The HPCCP a bit more risky maybe but the ags economy is driving it goiing forward as it will leave housing woes behind. The CNPF another way to invest in the banks that are solvent and get a safe yield.

• Report this Comment On June 20, 2011, at 2:24 PM, jnagel55 wrote:

Hi Jim,

Great article, thanks!!

I'm also thinking about following this advice and as Mojays623 mentioned above, I would be very interested in knowing how you would allocate the $10K across the 10 stocks... Would that be an even distribution, e.g., $1k each or some other amount for each.

Thanks,

John

• Report this Comment On November 29, 2012, at 7:34 AM, BobRamos wrote:

I am rather new to investing but would like input. I invested in a number of stocks that will pay a special cash dividend in 12/2012 because of the fiscal cliff.

In 1/2013, I intend to examine each stock I own, both the ones above and the ones I owned before, and consolidate/rebuy stocks/whatever. Anything I should watch for when I do this?

Any input you care to give would be appreciated.

I hope your replies get back to me at my e mail address.

• Report this Comment On February 09, 2014, at 1:46 AM, dario25 wrote:

Is there any new comments or follow up on this topic? As I noticed, this is way back in June 2011

DocumentId: 1502486, ~/Articles/ArticleHandler.aspx, 4/19/2014 4:28:46 PM