The Department of Defense announced Thursday the award of a $250 million contract modification related to the provision of hospital aseptic management services. Recipients of the award are:
- Anchorage, AK.-based National Maintenance;
- Makro Services of Gaithersburg, Md.;
- Titan Facility Services L.L.C. of Gilbert, Ariz.;
- Integrity Management of Nipomo, Calif.;
- Main Building Maintenance of San Antonio;
- Zero Waste Solutions of Newark, Calif.;
- Kentucky Building Maintenance of Batavia, Ohio;
- Hughes Group doing business as Dia-mo Clean of Tacoma, Wash.
All eight companies are small, private firms. None are subsidiaries of larger defense contractors. All previously won contracts for the provision of similar services in an award originally announced on Oct. 24, 2012. The most recent award modifies those October-announced contracts by raising the total ceiling value to $250 million.
The services in question will be provided on location at four dozen U.S. Air Force bases across the continental United States. The now-modified contract is expected to run through March 30, 2019.