5 Trends to Dominate the Next Decade

The world's largest consumer electronics show wrapped up last week in Las Vegas. Our own Rex Moore was there, and in the video below shares five fabulous trends investors need to be aware of.

What's inside Supernova?
If you're an investor looking for big long-term winners, Motley Fool co-founder David Gardner's picks have frequently trounced the market. How? Because he's always on the lookout for revolutionary stocks, and he recommends them before Wall Street catches on to their disruptive potential. If you're interested in how David discovers his winners, click here to get instant access to a personal tour behind David's Supernova service.

• Report this Comment On January 18, 2013, at 11:26 AM, dividend123 wrote:

the supernova for me at this time is too expensive for me as a retiree who is seeking capital preservation and a moderate growth and income. Personally if i could subscribe to a section that fulfill these requirement I would probably consider that. I already own a portfolio of mostly dividend paying blue chip stock and i am risk averse at this time.

• Report this Comment On January 19, 2013, at 5:04 PM, iq130 wrote:

Sorry, the supernova is too expensive for me

to handle just now, especially since the current

economic picture is to say the least "cloudy" so

that it's hard to even know how our income

taxes will fare. Thanks.

I think Supernova is

great, but better suited for people who are

working and receiving a paycheck rather than

those of us who are retired. IQ 130

• Report this Comment On January 20, 2013, at 9:05 AM, dlkeins wrote:

Actually, when joining Motley Fools premium service which cost quite some money I expected to receive information like Supernova as part of my subscription.

Instead my e-mail in-box is full of advertisements for services from Motley Fool to be paid additionally.

I am somewhat disappointed.

• Report this Comment On January 20, 2013, at 10:40 AM, BlueJayGene wrote:

dlkeins,

I totally agree. Seems like the "spend more money with us" mentality at Motley Fool just keeps growing.

Supernova is just way beyond what I can afford for advice. Iam also considering reducing the service I now pay for in order to try and preserve some of my own money.

• Report this Comment On January 20, 2013, at 1:23 PM, ASlowgent wrote:

As a long term retired man I concur with the comments above. I had just paid for a three year investment for Premium Service when I was encouraged to invest even more in Supernova.

Surely there will be similar advice to some degree in both and to that end I am reluctant to increase my payment level.

• Report this Comment On January 21, 2013, at 10:10 AM, dhogan23 wrote:

It sucks to think you are getting premium services and paying for plenty, only to find out that they are holding out on the real good advice. I am thinking of letting all my subscriptions expire when they come due. Just give use good info and dont hold back to try and sell more and more services.

• Report this Comment On January 22, 2013, at 10:01 AM, pipfool52 wrote:

It is almost impossible to keep up with all of the offerings and the sites of each offering are used to sell other offerings. Also the web site itself is, to say the least, difficult to navigate. I had an outstanding sales rep who used to work for me who was also a horse trader. His favorite saying was, "Where there is confusion, there is profit". I'm not saying that MF intentionally promotes confusion to sell more services, but they could be more straight forward as to the differences in their offerings.

• Report this Comment On January 22, 2013, at 3:28 PM, AmcnFndrs wrote:

I have been with fool from the beginning and they provide different services for differnt needs and always the option to adapt your services portfilo as you need - customer service is always excellent. What is different about Super Nova is that this time, David is investing his money right their along with you. And I must say, had I done what they were suggesting to do right from the beginning when I was a humble kid earning very little, I would be very wealthy today indeed. I could have afforded Amazon when they first recommended it at 11 bucks I think - and I could have afforded it the next time and the next and the next. Same goes for star bucks for the first time and the next. I finally wised up after many years and baught apple at 80, then 100, then 2, then 3, and so on - and I have regretted very few pieces of advice I have gotten from fool over the years. If I were retired today and afraid of too much risk, I would at least sill have rule your retirment, income investor and stock advisor - this service is priceless when used right and I can take a little too much marketing for all I have learned and earned.

Fool on as they say!

• Report this Comment On January 24, 2013, at 6:34 PM, harlir wrote:

Most investment 'advise' newletters and portals play the same game. As with other comments made here it gets very old, you are receiving more new and improved services offers than what you paid for.

Just drop them an pick up a nice deal from another personnal investment newletter.

• Report this Comment On January 25, 2013, at 12:36 PM, scottlake1105 wrote:

I'm sure supernova is a great service. It's just to expensive for this retiree trying to preserve capitial ane living on fixed income. I'm somewhat disapointed that the service is so expensive. Maybe they would make just as much on the service or maybe even more if everyone could afford it.

• Report this Comment On January 25, 2013, at 1:07 PM, eskoven wrote:

Glad to hear the different opinons about MF. Just trying out the MF Income Investor and am already being targeted by their ads to upgrade to their 'premium' services. Will probably cancel my subscription before the trial period expires.

• Report this Comment On January 25, 2013, at 5:12 PM, Allspeed wrote:

I have followed MF for over 10 years and I have seen the number of services grow and the frequency of the "pitches" for these products increase. While mildly annoying, it doesn't downgrade the quality of advice that I do use. Obviously the diversity of the services gives you the chance to pick and choose. I subscribe to the Stock Advisor, Rule Breakers and Rule Your Retirement. I am 69 and retired. I use the Stock Advisor to reinforce my own research. I use Rule Breakers on the slight chance I might have some extra cash to speculate with. And I use Rule Your Retirement to learn where I went wrong in the first place. Be selective and ignore what you don't need. Fool On.

• Report this Comment On January 27, 2013, at 12:28 PM, cervela wrote:

I signed up for Motley Fool's Rule Breaker and was then inundated with advertising for Motley Fool's Million Dollar Port folio. Now I am inundated with advertising for Motley Fool's Super Nova. Enough is enough. Stop pushing me to spend more money and concentrate on delivering the information I already paid for. You are starting to piss me off.

• Report this Comment On January 29, 2013, at 3:17 PM, fitness14 wrote:

What is wrong with choice? I am happy with the Stock Advisor....only investment advice I actually trust on the internet. I feel it is a great service and value. I chose not to do Supernova, but I was glad to have the option.

• Report this Comment On January 30, 2013, at 9:39 AM, organizer22 wrote:

Ignore the extra notices. I do!

• Report this Comment On January 31, 2013, at 5:17 PM, 1dodo111 wrote:

! wish that motley fool would cut out all the crap with allthese different services. HOW DO I GET A COPY OF STOCKS 2013??

• Report this Comment On February 01, 2013, at 10:15 PM, tquillen wrote:

It seems like more of the articles are to push a premium service than to write about investments.

Some of the headlines are downright misleading, like this one.

It would be a service to your readers to star the headlines that are to tout a premium service. And this especially should be true of emails, which turn out to be nothing more than solicitations.

• Report this Comment On February 03, 2013, at 6:42 AM, sonrisa1 wrote:

I am also most disappointed I paid £599 for what I thought was the very best but after a month or so it just seemed confusing, I complained a number of times & eventually I was paid some back but much less than I expected!!

too much parroting what others are doing,

When I 1st got it was good but now quite irritating & paid for something recently & not too sure what it was!! Confusion marketing?

I have to agree with most of these other comments.

• Report this Comment On February 03, 2013, at 6:47 AM, sonrisa1 wrote:

I am also most disappointed I paid £599 for what I thought was the very best, but then was encouraged to buy other advice at a "Special Bargain Value" very tiresome surely as 1 other person wrote/said we should have it for this large price!.

DocumentId: 2199119, ~/Articles/ArticleHandler.aspx, 4/18/2014 4:49:56 AM