1 Reason I'm Pessimistic About the Future of Electric Cars

Being overly pessimistic or optimistic can be a bad thing. In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, analysts Blake Bos and David Hanson look at the electric-car industry and the one bank that may have reasons to be optimistic.

More stocks to be optimistic about
Tired of watching your stocks creep up year after year at a glacial pace? Motley Fool co-founder David Gardner, founder of the No. 1 growth stock newsletter in the world, has developed a unique strategy for uncovering truly wealth-changing stock picks. And he wants to share it, along with a few of his favorite growth stock superstars, WITH YOU! It's a special 100% FREE report called "6 Picks for Ultimate Growth." So stop settling for index-hugging gains... and click HERE for instant access to a whole new game plan of stock picks to help power your portfolio.

• Report this Comment On November 11, 2013, at 6:03 PM, crca99 wrote:

I am interested in the pessimistic future of electric cars, but I am not watching 18 min to find out.

• Report this Comment On November 11, 2013, at 7:05 PM, fauxscot wrote:

I am totally wth crca99 on this. Bait and switch headlines don't work for me.

• Report this Comment On November 11, 2013, at 7:14 PM, k1ndachubby wrote:

Haha. Hilarious @crca99

• Report this Comment On November 11, 2013, at 8:04 PM, SuntanIronMan wrote:

@crca99

You don't have to watch all 18 minutesor even skim though the video to find where this particular conversation begins. If you click the play button in the article, it immediately puts you 13-minutes and 47-seconds into the video.

• Report this Comment On November 14, 2013, at 1:39 PM, SkepikI wrote:

BB: I refuse to watch videos with no transcript. it has become my policy for MF articles that do this sort of disrespectful (of their readers) "writing" - I use the term loosely. I recommend this policy to all MF members, and I will NOT recommend articles that do this sort of tripe Its flat out lazy, and I see it far to often at MF these days.

I presume David is a fault here, as I see this nearly exclusively when he is involved.

DocumentId: 2721981, ~/Articles/ArticleHandler.aspx, 4/24/2014 7:27:05 AM