In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Microsoft leaves stack ranking behind as part of its One Microsoft strategy to foster collaboration and unity.
- Google laser-targets emerging markets with the new Moto G smartphone, putting Microsoft and Nokia on their toes.
- Apple quietly launches the new iPad Mini Retina on Tuesday, just in time for the holiday season.
- Data from comScore show that Apple Maps has taken a major bite out of Google Maps.
- Curved displays and bigger phones: Might Apple be making a phablet to address international markets?
- Apple's push for wearables could be delaying a long-awaited iTV.
The new iPad Mini Retina might be hard to come by this quarter, given all the reports of supply constraints. Well, we're going to be sure to get a few -- and give them away! That's right: For the first time ever, The Motley Fool is hosting a contest where you can win a free iPad Mini Retina. All you have to do is tell us why you love The Motley Fool by clicking here! We'll pick the three most Foolish submissions to receive a free iPad Mini with Retina display.
See full terms and conditions by clicking here.