Microsoft Corporation's Xbox One Looks Like a Total Failure

Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT  ) may have a problem on its hands. Not Windows 8, but its latest video-game console, the Xbox One. Based on recent sales data, rival Sony's (NYSE: SNE  ) PlayStation 4 is significantly outselling Microsoft's offering -- in the U.S., at a rate of 2-to-1.

While a poorly selling Xbox One isn't great for Microsoft, investors in Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA  ) could ultimately be the ones most exposed.

NPD data shows Sony dominating Microsoft
According to research firm NPD, Sony's PlayStation 4 was the top selling video game console in the US during the month of January, edging out Microsoft's Xbox One. VentureBeat puts the figures at around 280,000 for the PlayStation 4 and 145,000 for Microsoft's Xbox One. On a cumulative, global basis, Sony has sold about 5.1 million PlayStation 4s, while Microsoft has sold 3.4 million Xbox Ones, according to data compiled by VGChartz.

The discrepancy is even more notable in light of the fact that Sony still hasn't released the PlayStation 4 in its home market of Japan. At the same time, Sony seems to be struggling with supply constraints, as many retailers in the U.S. have completely sold out of their allotted shipments.

Moreover, the PlayStation 4 doesn't even really have any video games worth playing. As new consoles, neither the PlayStation 4 nor the Xbox One has a robust catalog of offerings, but with exclusives like Dead Rising and Killer Instinct, Microsoft's Xbox One seems to have the better lineup.

Why is the Xbox One struggling?
There are myriad of reasons to explain why Microsoft's console isn't selling as well as Sony's. But the most significant by far is the price difference -- at $500, Microsoft's console is a full $100 more expensive than Sony's machine.

That $100 difference is likely due to the inclusion of Microsoft's Kinect, an accessory most core gamers (the sorts of people likely to purchase a console early in its life) don't seem to want. At the same time, Microsoft's console is a bit less powerful than Sony's, giving the PlayStation 4 a slight edge in graphics.

Electronic Arts could be the one most exposed
The Xbox isn't really part of Microsoft's core business, so in that respect, the lack of sales shouldn't really have too much of an effect on Microsoft's bottom line. But one company that could see an impact is Electronic Arts.

Titanfall, arguably Electronic Arts' most anticipated game of the year, will be exclusive to Microsoft's Xbox One platform (it will also be available for the PC and the Xbox 360, but the Xbox One version has received most of the focus) There's also Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, a game that, like Titanfall, will be exclusive to the Xbox One in terms of next-generation consoles.

With a lesser install base, it's possible that both of these games could be a retail disappointment, failing to generate the sales Electronic Arts had been anticipating.

Still early in the console war
That said, it's still early in the console war. Sony's last console, the PlayStation 3, was a retail disappointment early in its life, as consumers struggled with its high asking price. Ultimately, however, the PlayStation 3 was able to close the gap with Microsoft's Xbox 360, as Sony gradually cut the price and delivered a slate of quality exclusives. Maybe Microsoft will be able to pull off something similar.

Nevertheless, at least for now, Microsoft appears to be far behind.

Two words Microsoft's Bill Gates doesn't want you to hear
There are few things that Bill Gates fears. Cloud computing is one of them. It's a radical shift in technology that has early investors getting filthy rich, and we want you to join them. That's why we're highlighting three companies that could make investors like you rich. You've probably only heard of one of them, so be sure to click here to watch this shocking video presentation!


Read/Post Comments (99) | Recommend This Article (48)

Comments from our Foolish Readers

Help us keep this a respectfully Foolish area! This is a place for our readers to discuss, debate, and learn more about the Foolish investing topic you read about above. Help us keep it clean and safe. If you believe a comment is abusive or otherwise violates our Fool's Rules, please report it via the Report this Comment Report this Comment icon found on every comment.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 8:13 PM, DocDoomsky wrote:

    DOOMED!!! MICROSOFT IS DOOMED! NINTENDO IS DOOMED!!! GAMESTOP IS DOOMED! THE CAREERS OF THESE JOURNALISTS ARE DOOMED! PLANET EARTH IS DOOMED!

    I WIN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHE

    Sincerely,

    Dr. D. Doomsky

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 8:26 PM, Allend406 wrote:

    Im a playstation guy but even I can smell the biased in this comment either a huge fanboy or owns stock in sony, or apple or some competitor.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 8:26 PM, ineight wrote:

    Fools only post anti-Microsoft and pro-apple articles. No one is fooled.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 8:26 PM, jweikel87 wrote:

    Lol, I don't think you know what "Total Failure" means.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 8:31 PM, jojo12 wrote:

    Funny thing is, PS4 was expecting to sell 400k, but only got 280k, that's really bad.

    For Xbox this is just January, every year its sales massively dip just after Christmas.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 8:42 PM, moopert wrote:

    3.4 units sold in a little over 2 months is total failure? Last i checked it's the second fastest selling console at launch EVER.It's a huge smashing success. The Playstation is just an even bigger success.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 8:46 PM, Computerworgen wrote:

    Microsoft want to increase sales? All they need to do is get rid of that Kinect Bar nobody wants & lower the price to $399.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 9:00 PM, TyCoakley wrote:

    Thanks for the enlightenment, now I know what a "Total Failure" looks like. The X Box One in my living room my boys are playing on right now looks like "total fun" to them, and me. I'll go correct them.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 9:12 PM, streicher007 wrote:

    I have both Xbox one and PS4. I'm a 35 year old man. I have a young son and I am also a gamer.

    I'm not sure how anyone can say the xbox one is doomed. Its an incredible machine and can do a million things besides games. The games are excellent and honestly I can not tell a difference at all in the frame rate or graphics.

    Both PS4 and Xbox one are incredible. Anyone with either will be happy. For me, I love online games, and the option to use xbox one's other features so I think Xbox one is a better choice.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 9:32 PM, Valentine26 wrote:

    The nintendo Wii sold more system's last gen but which consoles where most popular. The 360 and ps3 where. I love all three consoles but this anti-xbox and anti-nintendo BS gets old. It is way to early to say total failure. Last gen Wii started out hot but it was the 360 that took the crown in the end so lets see what happens in the next 5 years mmk.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 9:36 PM, kdominy123 wrote:

    Just because the Xbox One hasn't sold as much as the PS4 doesn't deem it a failure! They just recently stated they're selling it twice as fast as the XBOX 360.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 9:37 PM, deputyspade wrote:

    evil429, I find your post extremely amusing. You are aware the xbox 360 and xbox one and both entirely manufactured in Chinese factories? Look at the label on the bottom of the console, they are not the least but American made.

    Also, I don't know why some people are getting so butthurt with their comments here. The xb1 sold 904k in November and 908k in Dec, but fell to 145k in January. That is a huge drop in sales, bigger than most expected. The xbox 360 sold more units in the US in its first January on sale than the xb1 did. Makes it look that much worse.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 9:44 PM, deputyspade wrote:

    evil, the xb1 is not an american made console. It is wholly made in China, just like the PS4 is.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 9:55 PM, defhero wrote:

    Until price comes down, bugs are all fixed and the games get way better, I will stick to my xbox 360 and playstation 3. I had bought NHL 2014 for both my consoles and the truth be told, game play is the same, but playstation has the better graphics for at least this game.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 9:57 PM, Death215 wrote:

    Lets be real. The only reason the xbox is suffering is because of the added 100.00. Once it drops to 100 it will start to sell.

    Yes they messed up the launch but whats truly hurting them is the price tag.

    Some will say.. oh it doesnt do 1080 or whatever but that really doesnt make that much of a difference. Not everyone has 1080 tvs. A lot of people buy cheaper HD tvs being 720 so they wont get the 1080 anyway. Second, its not that big of a difference while playing. Gamers are not going to be playing and focusing in the minor differences. They will be playing and enjoy the games.

    Drop the Kinect and make it same price of playstation and sales go up plain and simple. Anyone who doesnt agree is a fool.

    People didnt love the Nintendo Wii for its power it was for its games

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 9:59 PM, Colinlc wrote:

    its a failure ..yes because of the higher price point. BUT you are missing the true reason why the xbox one is doomed. EVERYONE is content with their xbox 360's !! Most people are broke..lol.. they have compiled a good catalog of arcade titles as well as maybe even older disc based games..and have no REAL reason to go next gen. Not for 500... and maybe if your in the Playstation camp, for 400. PS has always has a more solid base of loyal consumers. Simply because of the longevity of the brand plus they give free online access, aaand PS PLUS WORTH paying for but still kept as a want..not a need. NEXT GEN came out to fast. They have nothing really next gen to warrant the new price points and stale line ups. BIGGEST GAME I'm waiting for...??? Castlevania 2.. on ..yep your guessed it. Xbox 360

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 10:19 PM, PickThisFoo wrote:

    Way too early to judge XB1 as a complete failure.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 10:24 PM, dolfan1 wrote:

    Actually most people are broke or have maxed out their credit cards buying a new iPhone and/or iPad every 6 months. Gee, sales slumping in January. Can it possibly be that people have less money after Christmas? They may also be saving up for the iPhone 6, then the 6s, then the 7, then the 7s, etc. and the iPad 6, iPad mini and maxi, and on and on.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 10:47 PM, Revelate wrote:

    --That $100 difference is likely due to the inclusion of Microsoft's Kinect, an accessory most core gamers (the sorts of people likely to purchase a console early in its life) don't seem to want. At the same time, Microsoft's console is slightly less powerful than Sony's, resulting in marginally better graphics.

    Is this supposed to be "marginally worse" in this context?

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 10:54 PM, RaptorBuddha wrote:

    Well, Microsoft hasn't lost the war--but, like Germany in 1914, they had a chance for an early victory and lost it. The following commentary is speculative because I'm not sure of the exact figures, but I am presuming that the point of selling a console isn't just about immediate profit; it's also about getting a long term investment where the consumer is willing to invest resources in games, subscriptions, additional equipment and tech, etc. The fact is, even with losses in its software division, Microsoft can still afford to piss money away to gain a market share. Why they weren't willing to do that to edge out a system with clear technical superiority (not to mention an advantage in goodwill after E3 2013) is--to me at least--a clear indication that Microsoft is thinking only about short term profit instead of long term gain. Their business strategy was hubristic from the get go, and when that was exposed the policy changes just weren't enough to attract people without a change in price point.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 10:54 PM, LadyMetalD wrote:

    You know what the playstation 3 launched at $499-$599 almost 8 years ago! Xbox 360 Launched at $299-$399. So price is a dumb argument none of the sony fan boys through a fit then. PS3s are still over a $100 more than xbox 360s no one. So this is the first time xbox has cost more than ps. I love my xbox one and I got to get back to it ( P.S Titianfall is awesome! )

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 11:33 PM, Guliblejack wrote:

    Being that there are hardly any games out for either system they both suck right now. It will be a year or two before we see who will really win this race. Games sell the system and like I said, no games. When the games start pouring out the gates the numbers will shift again. Who knows, maybe Amazon or Google will put out a machine that blows them both out of the aqua.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 11:40 PM, njrazornj wrote:

    Hello im a owner of Ps4 that bought season pass where the maps call of duty crooks .in the long run xbox calls the shots .what a joke!

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 11:46 PM, rustolla wrote:

    Failure, If selling over 3 million systems in just 3 months is failure sign me up. The PS4 has sold more for sure. 3 million plus units is a huge install base. It will grow, will it beat the ps4 most likely not. It will how ever be getting a huge boost in March Titanfall drops. I've played the beta kids and let me tell you it will sell systems for sure. Not to mention MS is already rumored to be making a non kinect model that will sell for you guessed it 399.99. The future for both consoles is very bright indeed. If we learned any thing from the last set of consoles is that 3 consoles can survive and even thrive in this market. there's room for all the players. Vdeo games are no longer a small market almost every one in the civilized world plays some sort of video game. These articles are clearly written by people who know nothing of the game industry and are just trying to grab headlines.

  • Report this Comment On February 15, 2014, at 11:46 PM, Chevyisajoke wrote:

    Playstation is outselling because people are braindead. The XB1 is just as good if not better and people believe too much in hype. Both systems are amazing and to call one "way better" is completely asinine.

    My braindead comments come from the fact that.... you know what? If you don't know what I mean, you are a Sony fanboy or jumped ship on MS before you knew what the hell was going on.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 12:14 AM, thejmurphy wrote:

    everyone do yourselves a favor and STOP READING AND COMMENTING ON THIS GARBAGE. Motley fool is totally biased and write to evoke anger out of the reader. 'this in turn makes for more comments, which in turn leads advertisers to give them more money.. advertisers dont look at content but look at read and comment count. STOP READING IT, STOP COMMENTING AND IT WILL EVENTUALLY BE FORCED TO GO AWAY. Ive already urged Yahoo to drop them along with thousands of other readers.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 12:19 AM, spaceprowler wrote:

    Motley Fool always has the most stupid unprofessional "reports" from people who really know nothing about what they are writing about ! I can understand why Yahoo allows them to report stuff because they are just as bad or worse.... but seriously.... I have never read a legitimate article from this "site" ever.... and usually when I see a Headline and see who it's from... I move on ! I have the site blocked on my DNS server at work .... nobody notices.... but at home I being in I.T. i read just about everything and go over subject matter and content, Motley Fool's are just NOT reputable in journalism, that is why Yahoo allows them and is on a lot of there "Top Stories" !

    I finally had to register just to make this comment..... though I have made many comments & posts on actual websites bashing this "Foolish" site ! I went the extra 5 minutes to do it on there own useless uninformed site and writers !

    Stay on Yahoo and with the " Motley Foolish " !

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 12:22 AM, govofwoodbury wrote:

    Failure? How is something that's selling millions of units a failure? It might not be the colossal success story that is the PS4, but, really, get serious, Xbox One might not be selling as well as PS4, but it's doing darn good. And I'm a Playstation fan. People are just unrealistic.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 12:27 AM, virgilcole wrote:

    You know it's bad when Gamestop has a sign on the front door that is advertising the Xbox One for "layaway". All they need now is a "Blue light special".

    Anyway, this is what happens when you underestimate your target demographic. Microsoft was arrogant and misinformed as to what their consumer wanted, and now they are reaping the benefits. Or lack thereof.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 12:34 AM, JDkilla wrote:

    I am a Playstation...um..enthusiast, and even I have to say this article is bias and unbalanced. Both consoles are selling pretty well. The industry is not a winner-take-all set up and the Xbox one can still do really well for Microsoft.

    Yes they have stumbled in the beginning but Microsoft's Xbox division is smart and discipline enough to make up for lost ground. Most gamers recognize that the industry without Xbox is disasterous and the competition have made both Sony, Microsoft, and consumers better off competitively.

    The race has only begun.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 12:36 AM, VinSanity711 wrote:

    It's articles like this that make people who do not know anything about the video game industry morons. This guy is a moron.

    My cousin sends me a text saying, so I hear the xbox1 is in the crapper!...then proceeds to send me this link.

    I'm sorry, but for having 100$ higher price point than the 360 at launch and to have double the sales in the same amount of time is awesome. Just because the PS4 is selling more means nothing. As of right now both systems are doing great and for the gaming industry in which I just got into, that can't be better news.

    He speaks of Titanfall as being an average game and will do nothing. There is a special Xbox1 themed Titanfall system, the beta is making people see how incredible the game will be. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of March if Xbox1 narrows the gap/ To say that the Xbox1 is a failure is horrific journalism and this guy should be sat down with facts and not sony fanboyism. I'm sorry buy 100$ didn't make or break my decision and if i wanted I could go out and buy a PS4 too, but I play online with friends and sony's PSN is terrible. It was terrible on PS3 and they changed nothing besides cross game chat. Xbox live is dedicated to players, more reliable, and just plain simple to use.

    I hate that yahoo posts articles on the far right/left sides every other day with these systems. Few days ago it was the microsoft hit a home run, now it's crap.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 1:44 AM, sternfan wrote:

    That figure of 3.4 million consoles is already a month old.

    By now Microsoft has sold over 4 million consoles.

    Is this less than Sony? Definitely.

    Does 4 million consoles sold in 2.5 months equate to a failure? NO. I'm used to seeing moronic motley fool articles, but this is ridiculous.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 1:53 AM, anrbfan wrote:

    I told you so. I said the PS4 would rule. MS offers less power, worse graphics, and no backwards compatibility, for MORE money. Not smart.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 1:59 AM, anrbfan wrote:

    MS already took big hits with Vista, the Zune, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 8.2, and now the flop of the XBO will be a real injury. It won't take many more such goofs to finish MS off for good. Selling a few million units does not help when you counted on selling millions more which did not sell, and when you counted on crushing the competition which has not been crushed. GM sold plenty of cars this quarter...but recalled far too many as well. Failure to reach sales goals, becoming best known for selling an inferior product at a higher price, and forcing customers to buy accessories they don't want, is not the path to success...for MS, or GM.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 2:17 AM, Droppo wrote:

    I honestly don't care which one sells more units. Why does this have to be called a war? Both consoles can do well, even if one sells more. Who cares? I may buy an X-box One after some games come out that encourage me to buy it. I'm not buying it just to buy it - which is how it feels right now. Good games are coming out that I can play on my X-box 360, so I will keep buying them for that. The 360 has amazing graphics, and I am not itching for a few bells and whistles and more realistic shadows and water. It's the games that will sell the console to me, and I would assume there are other people in that same frame of mind. I remember the first six months of the 360 and how I basically owned two games that I could play because the others weren't worth my time or just didn't appeal to me. Once the games were there, I was hooked and very glad I had invested. I just don't want to go through that again, especially since I already have an amazing game console. I didn't think the 360 needed an upgrade to a "next-gen" version in the first place. It's still very satisfying and still frequently feels "next-gen" to me.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 2:49 AM, Njancek wrote:

    Am I the only one glad this isn't a Doom-and-gloom Wii U post for once? .w.

    Then again I'm sure they have five already written and waiting to be published because they have nothing better to write about .w.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 2:52 AM, stockanal45 wrote:

    Judging by the previous comments, this article is a total failure. Sam, maybe you should go back to flipping burgers at McDonalds.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 2:54 AM, Matthew101x wrote:

    You dudes saying this article is biased must of not read the disclosure

    "Sam Mattera has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool owns shares of Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy."

    If it was biased, it'd be hurting their stocks!

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 3:38 AM, normgarry wrote:

    These articles ARE STUPID.

    Of course the Playstation 4 is outselling Xbox1. It's $100 less!

    Gamers buy one system first and come back for the other when prices drop.

    You can't simply say that "microsoft is being outsold" and you can't simply judge this on quarter-sales. You have to look LONG-TERM.

    Look at PS3 vs. Xbox360.

    Both systems have sold AN EQUAL AMOUNT at slightly over 80,000,000 units.

    The only loser is WII:U.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 3:38 AM, normgarry wrote:

    In other news:

    Mercedes Benz is being outsold by Toyota.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 5:15 AM, wizardaeon wrote:

    Fool writers are complete and total Idiots. Xbox one had a very successful launch, its not number one but doesnt have to be - plus every day they write a new article blasting Nintendo- I personally think Fool hates gamers

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 6:24 AM, SirReno7 wrote:

    My PC is better than both systems, and I paid less for it than the price of an Xbox One. It's a very POWERFUL PC, which normally would have cost MORE than an Xbox One, but I cashed in on a super-sweet Black Friday deal online.. It arrived QUICKLY (on Monday morning -- the very next business day, and I didn't even USE an express shipping option).. No waiting lines, no being out of stock.. No extra junk (like Kinect) that I didn't WANT came bundled with it. I got a DECENT processor, upgraded to a SWEET graphics card, and a TON of RAM, so it's capable of running the latest, current gen games at full speed. Plus, my PC is easily UPGRADABLE, to prepare for the FUTURE, and even the games themselves are more easily "MODDABLE," for those who like to tinker around with custom MODS, in video games.. It's better in SO MANY WAYS, than an Xbox One or a Playstation 4.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 8:37 AM, mrgwjohnson wrote:

    3.4 million consoles sold and its a total failure?

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 8:39 AM, willy325 wrote:

    I am not a gamer but even I know when the BS is spread too thick. MF again tries to catch eyeballs with it's looser headline that will only hurt them in the end.

    MF has not a shred of credibility left.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 8:43 AM, soliberating wrote:

    Why does this site always have positive things to say about Apple and negative things to say about Microsoft?

    How about you lose the bias and do some actual reporting.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 8:58 AM, nunyabeez wrote:

    Had Xbox handled the red ring of death worth a dookie they would have a few million more customers.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 9:32 AM, reemboss wrote:

    Im a playstation fan I bought the PS4 at launch but I think the XBOX1 has better games so when they drop the price I know I'm getting one! Speaking of games the only games I would buy for the XBOX1 would be the console exclusives, all cross gen I will buy on the PS4.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 9:35 AM, lonewolf10444 wrote:

    Xbox can turn it bad luck around by just lowering the price to 399.99 without the Kinect and allow users to purchase as a accessory like they did with the 360. As far the specs goes software wise those can be improved and gain some ground. I do believe MS will catch up to Sony in time if it take measures that are needed. Since it is not core to it business and it in may not lose much, It can take what it needs to make Xbox One profitable and it need to do that because developers may see the Xbox One as a lost cause and drop game production.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 9:44 AM, FistfulOfPesos wrote:

    This article is ridiculous. I am a huge sony ps fan but the xbox one will be just fine.I have both systems and I kind of like the xbox one better.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 9:58 AM, URALLFOOLS wrote:

    I am beginning to wonder if this website is just another The Onion... http://www.theonion.com/

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 10:24 AM, mac2j wrote:

    It's underpowered out of the gate - that's the problem. I'm going to buy a PS4 because it can actually run current and future games at 1080p with good framerates and costs $100 less. If the Xbox could handle 4K gaming or something - I'd pay more for it, but not in its current, sub-par APU state.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 10:46 AM, jam wrote:

    Hmmm, was someone up against a deadline here? I know you need to increase web traffic by using sensationalist, attention grabbing headlines, but this article is just plain rubbish. It offers absolutely zero new insight into the "console war", just rehashes the same things that have been written over and over in numerous publications for the last three months. How can an article titled "Xbox One Total Failure" later goes on to say "That being said, it's still very early in the console war"? Lazy, lazy work Mr Mattera.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:04 AM, egbear7567 wrote:

    playstation is and always has been the best xbox should just go away !

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:09 AM, darthdawgz wrote:

    wait till titanfall and halo 5 comes out good bye sony

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:09 AM, sniperboy wrote:

    I think a lot of people are waiting for Titan Fall to be released...

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:14 AM, darthdawgz wrote:

    egbear7567 really playstation the best lol i guess u forgot the billion dollar losses they took on ps3 and getting beat by an inferior system xbox 360 just so u know lol

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:30 AM, WarriorNine wrote:

    It's pretty clear this site needs traffic, with ridiculous headlines like the one used here. The Fool's motto is "To Educate, Amuse, and Enrich", but none of that is happening (unless ignorance is amusing). It seems like this site has only been diving into video games recently, though I may only have noticed it lately because of the attention grabbing headlines you guys use.

    As many others have pointed out, over 3 million units sold since November isn't anything close to a failure. Sony is doing better, but both consoles are enjoying success. Competition is great for business and I wish the WiiU was doing better.

    Maybe from a number crunching, micro managing standpoint, you Fools feel justified, but from an actual gamer's perspective, you are out of touch completely.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:33 AM, madrussian wrote:

    Motely Fool,

    Why is so common you write anti-Microsoft articles? And why is it that the titles are usually misleading to the actual article content?

    Your last few articles about MS have title's running with loaded words such as failure and doom. Don't misunderstand, I'm not a MS fanboy and there is much that needs changing at MS. however to call out Xbox as a failure only a few months into it, is misleading and short sighted. Playstation typically outsells Xbox out of the gate with Xbox outselling Playstation in the long run. They both are successful. By your standards, Apple's iPhone is a failure, since Android outsells iPhones both in the U.S. and even more drastically worldwide. Where's the article titled "Apple's iPhone is Doomed and a Total Failure"?

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:36 AM, VegasSmitty wrote:

    Keep doing these garbage articles and the MF is doomed!

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:45 AM, babushnik wrote:

    3.4 million units @ $500 compared with

    5.1 milion units @ $400 works out to only about 17% less revenue.

    i don't have either unit, but they both seem pretty great. long live competition!

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:48 AM, xx3Dsoulxx wrote:

    I have an xbox 360 sitting in my living room. My wife just brought home a PS4 last night. I unboxed it, searched through and played with it and the discoveries were over pretty quickly.

    I'm telling you right now. For gaming, the sony may be marginally better but as media server, serving as the central control point of my media experience, the xbox 360 is better than the PS4. Yes you read the correctly. I was going through my xbox 360 and changing the settings because I was about to give it my son but I soon realized I still needed it.

    - I cannot stream my movie collection to the PS4. My xbox can. I can view all media on my pc, through my xbox. I think the PS4 can do this if you plug an external drive into the usb but that's not very advanced and it's inconvenient.

    - My xbox has tons of apps including xfinity, where I can watch anything and everything that is currently airing on xfinity (comcast customers). The PS4 fails here with only a small handful of apps. The xbox has tons more apps.

    - You can lost searching content on the xbox network and community. The PS4 searches ended quickly and with feeling of just getting bored quickly and feeling underwhelmed.

    I'll tell you, I'm sure the gaming portion will be marginally better, as you say, but as overall central control point t my living room, giving me a total media experience, the PS4 shockingly underwhelms.

    - this is day two, lets see if I can discover anything else more positive (hopefully)

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:49 AM, ruserious1122 wrote:

    I actually registered on this site just to make this comment:

    Motley Fool you have evolved to something beyond media sensationalism. It's just pointless humor and ridicule without proper factual analysis of what Microsoft is facing. Given the company has it's challenges and yes they made some incorrect moves with the planning of the console by no means can you or anyone who read your article, decide the fate of their position in the future in this particular industry. Regurgitating the little facts that you 'do' have that we all know about already, doesn't make your commentary of any use to anyone.

    So get off bashing the 'dead horse' and start reporting on content that may truly help investors in the right direction.

    P.S: If this is how your free articles are you aren't really marketing any other content with good reputation.

    Stop whining...please and save the characters you type for better use.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:53 AM, Genduke wrote:

    Every Xbox one sold they have to pay Sony some money lol. So no matter what happens Sony is making cash.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 12:00 PM, patriot4971 wrote:

    I own an XBox One and owned previous generation Microsoft and Sony consoles also. My experience with the XBox console has been negative. My XBox came with a defective BluRay disk and needed to be replaced plus XBox live subscription is absolutely required to do basic things on the console, like streaming Netflix and playing BluRay discs.

    The $50 subscription every year to keep your console functional is bit much for most gamers and could be the reason people are shifting to PS4.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 12:48 PM, nate12680 wrote:

    Just played Titanfall last night. Destroys call of duty in graphics and gameplay. Back to gaming...

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 2:05 PM, speculawyer wrote:

    TOTAL failure? Then what would you call the WiiU, Mr. Hyperbole?

    The Xbone has definitely been a bit of a sales disappointment so far but things have just started. A Kinect-less SKU could really help.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 2:18 PM, ellobo29 wrote:

    Well xbox did alienate and piss off their own fanbase way way before the xbox one was ever released.

    Even thou they last minute changed some of their oppressive functions, I still decided to go sony.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 2:19 PM, NoWindows8LockIn wrote:

    Let us not forget that the new XBOX was designed to spy on its users. Microsoft should not have underestimated how much people hate having their private lives broadcasted all over the Internet without their consent.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 2:27 PM, tomcat2007 wrote:

    Not really surprising Sony sold more consoles in Jan. Microsoft sold more consoles in December when Sony had supply constraints. Now, supplies of PS4 are becoming more plentiful so the people that couldn't buy them in December flooded in to by them p in January. It was a bit of a delayed purchasing situation. However i still believe the PS4 did and will continue to outsell the Xbox One globally for the short term by the millions, mainly due to being cheaper. But I think the Xbox One is positioned to be a very strong console for the long term. Early impressions of the Titanfall beta indicate it's going to live up to most of the hype and be a big reason to pick up a Xbox One (unless you're a PC gamer or just hate fps games). Looking at the PS4 I just don't see many exclusives other than Infamous that are major console sellers. This is why you're already hearing rumors (most likely true) that Sony is trying frantically to get Titanfall to the PS4. One thing for sure though is that Titanfall 1 (and all associated DLC) will only be only on Microsoft consoles, MS has that locked in. Sony needs to come up with something fast. Plus, Xbox One has Halo 5 coming in less than 12 mos, and Fable Legends really looks like it could re-energize the series. And with Xbox one even the non-gamers in the family can find a Kinect fitness app to use or take advantage of the multimedia features. I just see the Xbox One as the total package, it has all the gaming capability you need from it to be a full gaming console plus more. Just look at the graphics already on the launch games, Ryse and Forza 5. Let there be no doubt this is a full next-gen gaming console.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 4:34 PM, DrTek wrote:

    Why is it that these reports are ALWAYS biased? The only Motley Fool here is Mattera. Microsoft doesn't have to pull of anything. They are doing just fine.

    With the release of the Titanfall demo and the release on March 11, look for MS to stomp all over Sony.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 4:36 PM, DrTek wrote:

    "The $50 subscription every year to keep your console functional is bit much for most gamers and could be the reason people are shifting to PS4."

    And just how much is PS Plus? Which is required for the PS4 for multiplayer.

    Did you just have a brain fart and leave that part out? Off we go now.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 4:42 PM, kensal wrote:

    the problem with these overly biased articles is that may would-be buyers will actually believe the absolute garbage that this a-hole is spewing....the guy even contradicts himself in what he's trying to pull...."Xbox One Looks Like a Total Failure"...then he tries to make it alright by further saying....."That said, it's still early in the console war"..there's so many holes in his argument you could use it as suisse cheese its just incredible how this guy is getting paid to discuss matters on a subject related to two consoles that have been released for only 3mths in such a way as try to scaremonger users from choosing a quality machine as the xbox one from the PS4 which in itself is a great machine which i'm excited about seeing how it will continue to push sales as they are now....lets give them both 6-12mths when more quality games do appear to better judge and even then...whoever's losing wont mean the end as many will enjoy either's content and games.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 4:54 PM, gigachanger wrote:

    i have both systems havn't had the kinnect plugged in since the first time just collects dust

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 4:55 PM, tomcat2007 wrote:

    Actually the worst thing about this article is not the article itself. There will always be one-sided anti-Microsoft bashers like this guy but they are no-name wannabe journalists that have no more credibility than your average blogger.

    The problem in, Yahoo is putting junk like this article on their front page, side by side with Associated Press releases and articles from credible sources like NY Time and Wall Street Journal elevating its perceived accuracy way more than it should be.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 5:03 PM, tomcat2007 wrote:

    Yahoo puts this article, by a no-name Microsoft basher, on it's front page side by side with other articles from the Associated Press, NY Times, and the Wall Street Journal making it look to the average reader like it's from a credible and professional source. This guy is no more informed and credible than your average blogger and his title clearly shows he wants nothing more than to try to create something catchy and sensational more than accurate and non-biased.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 6:35 PM, huntergriff wrote:

    Oh my god, Who the hell CARES?! Just get the damn console that YOU like not what others are going for, Jesus, I haven't seen this much squabbling since...well...Since the Star wars prequels came out.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 6:40 PM, jto1972 wrote:

    Microsoft fumbled big-time when they forced those with the 360 to add a $100 hard drive to play newer games, meanwhile, the PS3 already had the hard drive space and then some... my 11yr old kid was heartbroken when he couldnt play any of his new xmas games... the guy at gamestop told me to buy the hard drive.. f-that! PS3/PS4 it is... Microsoft can suck it and fail because they have no vision and suck!

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 7:45 PM, uncoveror wrote:

    Between the PR disaster of its DRM schemes, its high price, and the number of lemons right out of the box, it was doomed from the start. You can blame it on Steve "Zippy The Pinhead" Ballmer. Now that he is gone, perhaps not all hope is lost.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 8:09 PM, TommyBoy177635 wrote:

    So a console, which is priced at $500, has the 2nd best launch in gaming history, is now deemed a total failure after 2 and a half months on the market? LMAO! Talk about a complete total failure of an article.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 9:20 PM, QookieMonster wrote:

    Who the funk is Sam Mattera and why should we care about what this youngster says? He is obviously a PlayStation fanboy and has no idea what he's talking about. Using cheap tactics (like sensationalistic headlines) won't score you any points with serious investors, son.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 10:54 PM, Dimmer13 wrote:

    well i would expect sony to be ahead seeing as how is bein sold in 2x as many countries...but noone ever seems to mention that in there shitty articles...so with that being said it seems that the xbox one is doing fairly well.

  • Report this Comment On February 16, 2014, at 11:35 PM, NBSN wrote:

    Wii U vs Xbox One Sales Numbers: Is The Wii U Really A Failure?

    There is a whole lot of talk of how horrible the sales numbers have been for the Wii U, and a lot of talk about the Nintendo being doomed. I won't be going into how doomed or not doomed Nintendo is. But I will quickly touch on the hardware sales for consoles between Nintendo and Microsoft for there newest systems to offer a comparison of figures. The Wii U was released in November of 2012, with the actual release dates across the globe spanning the 18th of November to the 8th of December. While the Xbox One had a release in November of 2013, pretty much across the globe on the 22nd of November, while planning to hit a few countries later on in 2014. Regardless of the structure that either company decided to use in the release countries and dates for their respective consoles, it all comes down to the numbers for many people. Both companies of course released their systems in the demographics that would represent the best sales, so the argument that Microsoft did not release the Xbox One in Japan yet, if it happens at all, does not matter, they know they would not have the huge initial sales they wanted in that country, so it was skipped for the time being and is not an argument for this comparison.

    The funniest aspect regarding the critics behind the Wii U's supposed failure to sell, is that they assume that the competition has been selling so much better. Without going into all of the offerings by any of the video game giants, going into political or financial discussions, hardware performance, or anything else...strictly looking at the hardware sales we see they are very similar. The Wii U had a release date in November 2012 and sold 3.06 million units by the end of that year. The Xbox One had a release date in November 2013 and sold 3 million units by the end of that year. The actual specific number is unknown and is probably just over the 3 million mark, probably between the 3 million to 3.06 million of the Wii U. Okay, so the first adopters picked up their consoles and the Christmas gifts are accounted for. So technically the Wii U had been outselling the Xbox One in the similar period. How about since then?

    Well, unfortunately the actual numbers for January 2014 Xbox One sales are not known since Microsoft has decided not to divulge that information. And in all honesty, they were definitely better than the Wii U the January after its launch which only sold between 45,000 - 59,000 consoles in January 2013. Looking through the data, it appears that the Xbox One more than likely sold around 300,000 consoles in January 2014, give or take 20,000 units. Which, like I said, is quite a bit more than the Wii U's comparison for the same time in its lifecycle. Of course now I am looking at the hardware sales for this past week for a comparison. According to VGChartz.com, from February 1st to the 8th, the Xbox One had global sales of 53,670 which I will round up to 54,000 for this argument. While the Wii U had global sales of 36,033 which I will round down to 36,000. The fact of the matter is that the Xbox One outsold the Wii U by a large margin during this time period. It does not matter why, only that it did. So how well are the systems going to really sell in comparison to each other?

    The Wii U was released November 2012 and as of 8 February 2014 it has sold 5.7 million units according to VGChartz. Without breaking up the days and nickel and diming the time period we will keep it very simple. From November 2012 to February 2014 the Wii U sold 5.7 million units. So in order to do the same, the Xbox One has to sell 5.7 million units from November 2013 to February 2015. Currently the Xbox One is sitting at 3.4 million units, so they must sell 2.3 million units within one year. Which is quite possible and likely to happen. Breaking the 2.3 million units down, Microsoft will only need to sell approximately 191,670 each month. If they continue selling at the same pace as this past week with around 50,000 sold, then they would be a bit over that number. But how would that actually look?

    If the Wii U is a "failure" and supposedly not worth developing games for, then why is the Xbox One not included in that category? Of course Nintendo does not pay millions upon millions of dollars to developers to make games for its hardware, and they insist on much higher quality control and better service for its consumers too. Yes Microsoft has a more powerful console in a technical perspective and since it is structured more toward pc architecture and the PS4, that helps developers also to a degree. Without pointing fingers at one console or the other regardless of my own personal opinions on each of them, the facts speak for themselves. If the Wii U is a "failure" then so is the Xbox One. Using the excuse that the install base is not large enough for a reason to not develop games for the Wii U is not good enough and a downright lie if being used as the sole reason. How about developers give the actual reasons why...just be honest. You don't want to because of a number of other reasons: The game will not sell the same on the Wii U, the cost of development compared to just porting to another console is higher, or whatever the reason is. But those of you that have put down the Wii U for its sale numbers need to think again. If you compare the Wii U to the Xbox One sales numbers, then you will understand they are more alike than different.

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 12:19 AM, evil429 wrote:

    If you have read my comment I said American based company,I know both Microsoft consoles were manufactured in other countrys and it sucks.These are my opinions but overall i believe the XBOX 1 will bounce back and is a better system and Id rather support an American based business than a japan based company,I respect everyones views here.i will always back an american based company than one over sea's .Ive played and had both ps3 and xbox360 and it was the 360s online community that made me a fan.thanks for all the truthfull opinions guys sales wise i understand what alot of u have wrote.but myself im gonna stick with microsoft..and if your buying a game system for your kids maybe the sony is what fits your family. but as an adult i feel the XBOX 1 and its system is what im looking for.I myself will always support american based companys....but again i respect all the feedback ive got thanks.even for the insults...this is why our country is so great..

    https://www.facebook.com/AmericanMadeOnly

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 12:59 AM, Spectre75 wrote:

    I wish I could post the picture I took while shopping yesterday for you... It was my most re-tweeted picture of all time. I was at Costco and they had 2 completely full pallets of XBox Ones. Having just received my annual Amex Costco rebate check in the mail, I had actually stopped by to look for a PS4. I flagged someone down to ask and was told they were not scheduled to get any for a long time and Costco online could not keep them in stock either. Assuming they had just arrived, I asked how long those pallets of Xbox Ones would last. He laughed and said they had been there for 3 weeks and had only sold 2. He continued saying that he could have sold 4 pallets of PS4s in that time if they could get them. Even our local grocery store has Xbox Ones in stock all the time. That says everything you need to know. They don't sell. Early sales were the star-crossed Xbox hardcore people who would buy a roll of Microsoft toilet paper for $1000 and there are few left to continue buying it. I know at least 10 people still trying to find a PS4.

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 1:24 AM, mots wrote:

    Go tell them they are a total failure so they can laugh hard in your face. almost 4 million in sales and counting is total failure to you? really? because the ps4 came out a week later and have more units sold? do the math or go back to school and redo your math. and check out websters and look up the definition of "failure".

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 7:03 AM, RandomOptimist wrote:

    If there is all this doom and gloom about the gaming industry like these articles expect us to believe.... Does that mean another DooM title is finally under way?

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 7:49 AM, JD80 wrote:

    This website is the epitome of sensationalism.

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 7:52 AM, BSDetector1307 wrote:

    I like how Motley Fool uses their bully pulpit to try and tarnish the names of companies they are either trying to drive the stock price down on, or help their competitors stock prices up. Then they partner with Yahoo to get their fake news articles on the front page of their site. This is the reason no one is buying your subscriptions Motley, you don't actually have an informative stock tips, your just trying to make things go your way.

    Way to analyze the data...........

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Dalczl wrote:

    A very poorly written article. Attention grabbing headline, followed by contradicting evidence of how the play station is better than the Xbox one. The story does not support the headline.

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 9:22 AM, EHIS wrote:

    SUCKERS! You all got duped.

    While XboxOne sales are lagging well behind PS4, the writer of this article clearly uses the terms "Total Failure" to generate hits on this article and comments from readers. Good or bad...more comments means more attention and, in a writer's world, that's gold...

    Wait...I think I just got tricked into posting a comment. DARN YOU Sam Mattera!!

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 9:38 AM, BuddhaDude wrote:

    You know what else was a xbox exclusive published by EA? Mass Effect, which eventually made its way to the PS3. EA will do whatever it takes to secure a profit, but I don't see Titanfall taking off regardless.

    From what I read, it seems like just a shooter with gimmicks plus it requires constant internet connection to reap the full game play benefits. There was such a game by the title of Brink, which also received a lot of hype, only to find out it was a brick game. EA has to look at itself before pointing the finger.

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 7:00 PM, edteked wrote:

    There are two things that are dooming the XBOX One.

    1) No backwards compatibility to older games. Sony with the PS4 is offering older games on their platform, even if you have to pay for that feature...at least some of the games on the PS3 system can be played on the PS4. With the XBOX, NONE of the 360 games can be played on the One machine. Because of this, there is a distinct lack of games for the microsoft console.

    2) Lack of a Halo exclusive. Look...the games that microsoft trotted out with the xbox one may be great games, but seriously? A racing game? American audiences don't pay attention to cart racing...it's just so boring! XBOX made it's name on Halo! Halo has been the determining factor for every xbox release. Now, with the new console, there is no Halo...and no Halo until 2015...if even then! So where is the incentive? Not in the Microsoft game library...

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 7:00 PM, chrismireya wrote:

    This has to be one of the most ridiculous "articles" ever to grace space at Motley Fool. The Xbox One is selling well...very well. It has exceeded internal sales estimates and sold better than the PS4 (in the US) last month.

    While I am a fan of gaming (PC, PS3 and Xbox 360), I can't understand why a "writer" would pen such petulant drivel that is based upon literally NO analytic evidence.

    The author should have begun every sentence with the words "I think..." in order to give readers a more accurate understanding of his mindset.

  • Report this Comment On February 17, 2014, at 7:02 PM, chrismireya wrote:

    By the way, TITANFALL is going to be huge for Microsoft. Huge. The game is so different from anything else out there -- and it will be a console-defining game (like Halo for the original Xbox and Halo 3 for the 360).

  • Report this Comment On February 18, 2014, at 4:40 AM, anhell28 wrote:

    titanfall will sell some consoles but not enough to catchup to PS4's sales especially once its released in its biggest selling country...JAPAN. MS made the mistake of using inferior hardware in their next gen console opposed to SONY's superior hardware.MS has about 3.4 million consoles sold and SONY has about 5.4 million consoles sold so far...i can imagine ATLEAST an extra 1 to 1.5 million consoles sold once the PS4 launches in japan.SONY is playing it smart this gen giving its ps+ users awesome FREE games every month for psvita,ps3 and ofcourse PS4. I have so far only purchased killzone shadowfall but have been giving FREE OUTLAST,RESOGUN,CONTRAST,DONT STARVE etc including a bunch of free to play games like DC UNIVERSE,BLACKLIGHT,WARTHUNDER,WARFRAME and soon to come PLANETSIDE 2 all FREE! MS has a problem, and it's called the PS4!

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 7:46 AM, twins8956 wrote:

    do you mean the xbox720 is a lame duck well surprise surprise it was dead in the water after the e3 conference lets face it good job they put titanfall on the pc otherwise ea would of been up the swanny without a paddle ,I liked the xbox 360 but this new machine is rubbish I bought it and should not of I have now bought a ps4 a lot of my friends are not buying the xbox as they have bought a ps4 they know it is doomed xbox scrap this generation and start work on a new machine this time I am sure you will learn from your mistakes hopefully it is no good sony dominating.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 12:18 PM, cpg716 wrote:

    The Xbox One is available in just 13 markets. The PS4 is now in over 6 markets. The Xbox One still holds the lead with units per market. Most recent numbers say 3.4 mil Xbox Ones and 5.2 mil PS4... Lets say 13 and 55 markets (its actually more.. ) but still.. That is 269k Xbox One's per market.. and that is 95k PS4 per market..

    News reporting is horrendous nowadays.. This is the FACT of the sales, and yet almost not ONE site is reporting it correctly.

    Also. The Xbox One is selling at almost 3 times the rate the Xbox 360 did. The Xbox 360 had NO next gen competition as the PS3 came out a year later. It had almost a year to be the only "next-gen" console at the time and it still sold LESS then the Xbox One which is up against the PS4.

    People really like to ignore the facts.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 4:34 PM, tohellnbak wrote:

    if by a total failure you mean the second best console release ever in 45% lesser countries than the record holder after all the BS that went down from E3 up to release... then my friend.... please look up the meaning of failure...as this article you just wrote might just be that thing you actually meant

  • Report this Comment On April 29, 2014, at 10:50 PM, urafool wrote:

    GOODBYE MICROSOFT! NINTENDO AND SONY HAVE MOVED ON AND HAVE DEFEATED YOU! I really want to destroy Xbox! You don't have to play it to know it sucks! Microsoft is behind every video game console that has ever existed! Nintendo and Sony are smart, touchscreens, handhelds. I'm going to make video games when i'm a grown up and deffinitley putting them on Nintendo and Sony, but you don't deserve it microsoft! People thought Wii u was a fail? The best console ever? EVEN PS4??? Microsoft is noobs. Later Microsoft! You've been last in selling! Gamecube, Ps2, Wii, Ps3, Wii U, and Ps4 outsold you!

Add your comment.

Sponsored Links

Leaked: Apple's Next Smart Device
(Warning, it may shock you)
The secret is out... experts are predicting 458 million of these types of devices will be sold per year. 1 hyper-growth company stands to rake in maximum profit - and it's NOT Apple. Show me Apple's new smart gizmo!

DocumentId: 2841322, ~/Articles/ArticleHandler.aspx, 8/21/2014 8:05:07 PM

Report This Comment

Use this area to report a comment that you believe is in violation of the community guidelines. Our team will review the entry and take any appropriate action.

Sending report...


Advertisement