Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate

Things aren't looking good for Microsoft's (NASDAQ: MSFT  ) Xbox One. After what was admittedly a very strong debut, sales of the console have slowed to a crawl. Last month, according to research firm NPD, rival Sony's (NYSE: SNE  ) PlayStation 4 outsold Microsoft's console in the U.S. by a ratio of 2 to 1.

Is the runaway success of the PlayStation 4 simply overshadowing Microsoft's latest console, or is the Xbox One not doing as well as Redmond expected? The latter is looking increasingly likely, as retailers such as Target, Wal-Mart, and GameStop (NYSE: GME  ) have begun to offer heavy incentives on the Microsoft console.

Pushing the Xbox One
If you're in the market for the Xbox One, I'd suggest purchasing it from Wal-Mart or Target. If you buy Microsoft's machine from Wal-Mart, the big-box retailer will throw in a free game worth $50. If you'd prefer to spend the money on something else, Target will give you a gift card for the same amount.

In addition to offering $10 off the purchase of a second wireless controller, GameStop is letting cash-strapped customers reserve the console on layaway.

Good luck finding a PlayStation 4
In stark contrast, Sony's rival PlayStation 4 is virtually impossible to find. Of the six GameStops I called in my area, not a single one had the machine in stock, and none of GameStop's employees could tell me when their next shipment would arrive.

They did, however, offer to ship a PlayStation 4 directly to my house when it turned up -- assuming that I was willing to purchase a nearly $700 bundle that comes with games and an extra controller.

Too expensive and too weak
I had no interest in purchasing that bundle, and I doubt many gamers would. Indeed, the PlayStation 4's greatest selling point remains its price advantage: At just $400, it's a full $100 cheaper than Microsoft's Xbox One.

The PlayStation 4 is also slightly more powerful. Metal Gear Solid V, a game coming to both Sony's and Microsoft's next-generation consoles, will look better when played on Sony's machine.

To many gamers, a minor difference in graphics quality might not matter much -- but combined with the $100 price difference, it may be too much for Microsoft's console to overcome.

Price cut coming?
The Target and Wal-Mart initiatives basically amount to an unofficial $50 price cut, suggesting that Microsoft may need to reduce the Xbox One's MSRP. There are rumors that Microsoft is working on a cheaper version of the console; if recent sales trends are any indication, that cheaper Xbox One can't come fast enough.

On equal footing, Microsoft's console might hold its own against Sony's system, but at what expense? Microsoft could sacrifice its controversial Kinect add-on, or, as has been rumored, roll out a version of the console that does not include a disc drive.

Although cutting out the disc drive would not, by itself, reduce the manufacturing cost by $100, Microsoft would ultimately see more revenue in the long run. Gamers who purchased a digitally dependent Xbox One would have no choice but to buy their games directly from Microsoft's online store, cutting GameStop and other retailers out of the equation.

But Microsoft had better do something. With excess Xbox One inventory driving retailers to drastic action, the company is far behind Sony in the current console war.

The war for your living room begins now
You know cable's going away. But do you know how to profit? There's $2.2 trillion out there to be had. Currently, cable grabs a big piece of it. That won't last. And when cable falters, three companies are poised to benefit. Click here for their names. Hint: They're not Netflix, Google, and Apple.


Read/Post Comments (87) | Recommend This Article (67)

Comments from our Foolish Readers

Help us keep this a respectfully Foolish area! This is a place for our readers to discuss, debate, and learn more about the Foolish investing topic you read about above. Help us keep it clean and safe. If you believe a comment is abusive or otherwise violates our Fool's Rules, please report it via the Report this Comment Report this Comment icon found on every comment.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 6:58 PM, chrismireya wrote:

    This is absolute rubbish. I don't know why Motley Fool continues to publish articles from Sam Mattera. This isn't analysis. It isn't even true. You have to wonder if Sam is being paid by someone to share such ridiculous opinions like this in "article" form.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 7:12 PM, phdwho wrote:

    Another biased article by Mr. Materra.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 7:17 PM, MrMadmax wrote:

    Congrats SAM on making the Yahoo news headlines. Yahoo post about three articles a day destroying the xbone. Seems you found the correct formula. Bash Xbone, suck PS4 blue light balls, mention an iphone rumor and your getting page hits like no other.

    Yahoo has died, i should just cancel the email accounts i have an abandon the website. No quality reporting.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 7:28 PM, ipinsao wrote:

    When i have a party in my house the xbox kinect is just fun. I enjoy games so i have both the ps and xbox. This xbox vs ps articles are written by geeks living in their parents basement.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 7:38 PM, BadDogNoBiscuit wrote:

    Sam Mattera is a 24 year old recent college grad. He's a contractor who's hired to write biased articles. Can't blame the kid for writing nonsense with absolutely no citation - he's eating beans from a can.

    Sammy - keep this up and you'll be writing for FOX News! Keep the dream alive!

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 7:44 PM, allbassfearme wrote:

    This is another fanboy, ridiculous article that has no clue of what the differences are between the two systems. Every game I have seen on both systems have been better on the Xbox One. Both process information and display it differently. The advantage that Xbox has is they will be able to create better looking games longer as the developers get used to writing to take advantage of the system.

    I really wish the ignorant would really do some research and not just spew the same fanboy crap in article after article. The one true way to know that the writer has no clue what he, or she, is talking about is the author excludes any detailed information on the specifics of the system differences nor do they explain the strengths and weaknesses in order to inform the reader. This guy just wants you to agree with him because all his friends do...

    The Xbox is a true Next Gen system that controls ALL of your entertainment needs! The Xbox was out sold by Sony before but as always Xbox will pull away because they understand the gamer and their needs better. Once the new Halo hits the market there will be a mass purchase of the system. I am sorry but it is sad that these sites continue to print articles from "writers" that clearly have no clue and have probably never seen the games side by side. If this guy had he would be singing a different tune (oh, wait...he wouldn't since he is just a fanboy...lol).

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 7:50 PM, Norrsken wrote:

    This does indeed seem like a biased article. This past Monday I used my Xbox One w/ the new Kinect to Skype with two buddies in Sweden. They had their kids on, I had mine. While both of them were holding their tablets in front of their faces in an odd way, I on the other hand was lounging on the couch with my two kids running around the media room. Kinect would track us, zoom in when we were together, or pan out when we were on different sides of the room. Both of them commented on how clear the video was on their end and how cool the tracking was. If more people knew about how well this worked I guarantee it would help move some units. Don't get me wrong - I'm still planning to add a PS4 to the stable, but the Xbox is a great multi-purpose entertainment & communication device.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 7:56 PM, Richard233 wrote:

    You can have a digital download only machine, but only when the games are significantly cheaper so the buyer does not feel cheated by the inability to resell them.

    It was the initial stated aims of Microsoft to nail down the ability to transfer games that really gave a huge boost to the Play Station in the first place.

    The download only hand held game devices dies miserably because of this. You can have a device like the iPhone work because the downloads are mostly $1 so the inability to transfer them does not seem to concern most buyers, the hand held game devices on the other attempted to get the same prices as they did for the disks/game modules, and thus were killed by their own greed.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 7:59 PM, deltafool117 wrote:

    January sales were terrible because anyone interested in getting an X1 in january but not at launch is just going to wait until Titanfall comes out.

    Titanfall...will move mountains.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:01 PM, IngramR wrote:

    Perhaps Microsoft should consider making the Kinect optional to bring their price down to compete better with the Playstation. I think that's the XBOX's biggest hurdle.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:01 PM, KenLuskin wrote:

    Sam, The PS4 i DEMAND is HUGE, and at this TIME, greater than for the Xbox1.

    MSFT started to giving INCENTIVES in the US at the end of January to increase demand.

    Your advice is TERRIBLE, as usual.

    At US MSFT store a Xbox1 can be purchased for $399 in exchange for a PS3 or Xbox360.

    THAT is the best deal... and NOT the free game deal!

    On March 11 TITANFALL is released exclusive to Xbox1......

    DEMAND will INCREASE!!!

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:03 PM, mobrocket wrote:

    @allbassfearme

    what you said is fanboy. and not accurate

    more than one developer has said that PS4 will run games natively at 1080p... XB1 will only be 720p.

    and on a big screen tv that difference is noticeable

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:06 PM, Jayblazer wrote:

    This article is complete rubbish. Why does yahoo hate the xbox so much?? Oh wait. I mean how about this dude does some research about who's playing what? Because there is nothing on the ps4 for someone to play. Yes I'm confused how Microsoft could release a system that lacks in video quality.. But the games are what will eventually decide this war. And for my money Xbone is winning that one..

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:10 PM, mobrocket wrote:

    @kenluskin

    that is not the best deal when u can sell your PS3 for more than $100. Plus the trade in doesnt included your games...

    all Titanfall is not exclusive to xbox1

    its schedule for PC and xbox 360

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:14 PM, mobrocket wrote:

    @jayblazer

    the top games out right now are on both consoles becuase they are 3rd party

    while Titanfall is coming to xb1... infamous and the order are coming to PS4... plus exclusive destiny content and uncharted 4

    also MGS will run at 1080p on PS4

    not xb1

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:14 PM, Guese wrote:

    It's true people. It may be hard to swallow but it's true. He didn't say no one has purchased a one console, but 4 is killing Microsoft in sales. I just did a report on this myself and spoke with buyers from K-Mart and Gamestop. Both said the same thing. Ps4 not in stock but when it is they can't keep'em in stock. MX1 not the case at all. In stock as we speak, and just are not selling Like PS4. Yall sound like Cartman on here in disbelief =! LOL

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:17 PM, johnnyrico58 wrote:

    Wow...I feel like I entered the Twilight Zone here. Back in late 2006 and early 2007, Sony fanboys were crying out loud that the media was paid, and had an unhealthy bias against the PS3. That and the MS fanboys were shouting "it's not biased because it's the truth"!

    Now, it is the same thing, EXCEPT that it's the MS fanboys crying conspiracy theory and pulling a "straw man" argument on any articles that didn't agree with them. Too funny!

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:23 PM, hatefanboys wrote:

    So tired of hearing xbox one fansboys crying anytime something is said about their crappy system. I have been to a lot of my local store and they all have plenty of xbox ones but no ps4's. I also like how you all think one game is going to make a difference. I would never buy a system for one game and not only that you can get it for pc. You little fanboys can keep your crapbox one I prefer the best quality and not something that's close to it.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:38 PM, tomcat2007 wrote:

    Xbox one is not doing bad, it's just not doing anywhere as well compared to PS4. Remember at first PS3 was overflowing on store shelves even in Japan shortly after launch. Microsoft has little to worry about with only one real competitor this time since Nintendo is almost out of the picture. As usual with almost any product, the cheaper product sells more volume. However, with consoles another factor is that games move consoles. And I think the Xbox One has the edge in that area and will for some time. You can't deny the fan base of Halo and now with Titanfall the Xbox One will pick up a lot of the CoD crowd which is HUGE. The best selling games on both PS3 and X360 were CoD titles so that says it all. And as far as the fact Titanfall is on PC too, that isn't going to take much away from Xbox One's appeal since generally PC gamers and console gamers are separate only hardcore gamers have a new console and full gaming PC. The bottom line is if you are in the market for a new, fresh CoD-like game and are primarily a console gamer then the X1 is simply the one to go with. Period.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 8:43 PM, Shadow64 wrote:

    Microsoft needs to have a version of the Xbox One without the Kinect. All but 3 of my Hardcore gamer friends refuse to purchase the system until it is available without Kinect. It is a waste of $100.00 and would never be used.

    I was at Costco today and the PlayStation 4 is sold out. There was a completely full pallet of Xbox One's and I didn't see anyone with one in their carts.

    I personally will not purchase it until it is available without the Kinect since I will NEVER use it. I am NOT interested in a system without the optical Blu-ray drive so I hope that Microsoft just gets smart and offers the exact same system configuration without the Kinect.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:03 PM, sypoth wrote:

    Xbox One is still doing better the last month than the Wii U has it's entire first year. Then again it's an actual 8th gen system and not a 7th gen that the company is pretending to be something else but lets list off how Microsoft found itself in this predicament. 1) Metro interface. 2) The things they said in the announcement. 3) still requiring the Kinnect accessory thus raising cost of production and cost of console. 4) claiming an exclusive that isn't an exclusive. 5) this isn't microsofts fault but the 8th gen isn't really all that impressive or even that much of an upgrade from the 7th gen. But at least they didn't shoot themselves in the foot by hyping gimmicks, having a library almost entirely filled with shovel ware nobody wants to play, arrogant claims, refusal to adapt, inability to keep up with current technology and trends, and not listening to their customers when they repeatedly told them "NO we don't want that!" Like Nintendo who may not exist next year if they do not make some major changes to the way they approach the market.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:03 PM, AbeFromTokyo wrote:

    Jhonnyrico58 gives the best comment so far.

    This is such a mirror image of what happened in the opening months of the previous generation of game consoles. There is of course one huge wild card this time around created by Sony's choice to delay the sales in Japan. Once the PS4 hits the shelves here in Japan in March the disparity in sales between the two is certainly going to get much wider.

    Then there is the other wild card. Sony is in serious trouble. The only part of the company which is making money is the part that sells insurance here in Japan. I would not be surprised if in five years from now Sony will have shed itself of all its electronics and become exclusively an insurance company.

    For Sony, the PS4 is really very much a make or break product. For Microsoft, this is hardly the case. Microsoft can lose this round in the console war and still be in the game. And I know how much fools who write on this sight like to predict Microsoft's demise, but even though Microsoft will never be the giant it once was - it will not be vanishing any time soon -- yes they have a knack for making life hard on themselves, but they will continue to have a place at the table for the foreseeable future.

    The reason that I see Jonnyrico's comment as frightening for Sony is that if we all remember the script from last time this all happened, there was an early victory declared based on sales in the opening months which turned out to be entirely premature as both devices ended up with roughly the same number of sales for their product. The difference this time around is that Sony cannot withstand that kind of outcome this time around.

    Blow all the smoke you want - I am worried about Sony's future.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:07 PM, Jodirte wrote:

    Back a long time ago I bought a PS3 that cost too much and was going to be this whole integrated entertainment system of the future. I also bought a xbox 360 which was this junky underpowered machine and blah blah blah, however it cost half of what the PS3 did at the time. So it turned out the PS3 was just an overpriced Blu-ray player and that their programming architecture was so crappy that the inferior xbox actually turned out to have better graphics in most cases because developers could actually work with it. So now we are back to the same BS-Right now neither system has any games so don't buy one if you are banking on that. I wanted a racing game and guess what PS4 has nothing to compete with Forza so there is my decision. The whole 1080P thing is complete nonsense, and as far as availability my local Best Buy has a 10ft long sign saying PS4 and XBOX ONE in STOCK!

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:16 PM, Droppo wrote:

    If they offer a version with no disc drive, I will buy the one with the disc drive. If they offer one without a Kinect, however... I'm all over that. I want a game on a disc so I own the darn thing, not just a digital copy. Also, I have said this a million times, but I'll say it again: the console will sell when they have some games that people really want to buy. I won't touch it until something comes out that is exclusive to it that I must have. Probably something like a next-gen Fallout or Elder Scrolls game that isn't offered on the 360. As long as games are coming out for 360, that's where I will stay. That system is awesome and I have no interest in upgrading unless I feel I really have to.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:25 PM, atomblack wrote:

    Has anybody been to a Walmart, Gamestop, or Target in CA since last Dec? There was never any Xbox Ones around...and now NOBODY CARES!

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:30 PM, GamerGod wrote:

    1. LOL @Norrsken bringing up Skype. Skype has nothing to do with gaming and you wasted $500 on a console just to Skype when you can do that on your PC at no extra cost? I bought a PS4 to play games, not for things that I can already do with m tablet, PC, TV or theater system. The PS4 streaming features are actually used for gaming which adds a better value to the console and you would know that if you had one. The share button makes the PS4 a more popular machine.

    2. TitanFall is not exclusive and I don't hear about the game offline at all. The game will sell better on the 360 and do nothing to boost XOnes sales. No one even cares for the game, but just name it because it's not on the PS4 and they want to defend the XOne.

    3. Most people I know who had a 360 have a PS3 or are getting a PS4 now and not an XOne. The console just is not appealing and that price does not help it. I see tons of XOnes in store, but never seen a PS4. PS4 is sold out at Target and Amazon again and it is the best selling at Best Buy right now.

    4. The author is not being biased since he is stating facts. Nothing he said even bashed the XOne so just except the reality.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:36 PM, GamerGod wrote:

    @Droppo why buy an XOne for Fallout or Elder Scrolls when the PS4 will have those games and more? They will run better too like every other third party game. Live is not as good as it was last generation either and PSN with PS+ is a much better service. Unless you love Halo there is no reason for anyone to prefer the Xbox.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:42 PM, GuitarJim wrote:

    @AbeFromTokyo, you think Sony is in trouble and can't afford to mess this one up, while Microsoft can afford to lose some money with the XB1? Have you looked at Windows 8 sales lately? Microsoft is in deep trouble. Sony's parent company is in trouble, but they are a huge conglomerate. They can dump some companies and keep the profitable ones. Right now, the Playstation division is doing quite nicely.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:44 PM, norcalvoodoo wrote:

    @ allbassfearme

    clearly you have not played the xbox1 or ps4. i have, and there is a clear winner, its not the xbox1. you say that microsoft knows what "gamers" want.. and its not hd tv. its better games, that look awe inspiring. when you stack up the 1v4, the ps4 is better looking, it runs at a full 1080 and xbox1 runs at a boosted 720. thats the same as the 360 you nimrod. the xbox one is a nice system. its definitly worth getting if your a fan of microsoft and you have an extra 540.00 lying around to blow. but if your a gamer, and you want to play everything out side of halo and titan fall then the PS4 is the way to go. if i had to pay for my xbox1 i would not have it. i got my systems for free at the managers conference for gamestop. microsoft needs to either drop the price, or put out a better product.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:45 PM, UNIFIEDONE wrote:

    Biased article if I've ever read one..... Lol

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:45 PM, GamerGod wrote:

    @ AbeFromTokyo You have no idea what you are talking about. Nothing you said has anything to do with which console is selling better. MS is losing tons of money not just from the Xbox, but Bing, PCs, and their Windows phone. MS is far from being in great standing or invincible. Sony has only lost money from their electronics, which they have already began to restructure to cut their loses. Sony movie studios is what keeps Sony afloat as they bring in billions yearly which The Amazing Spider-man 2 coming this year. The PlayStation never was and never will be their main source of revenue. Also they own the rights to Michael Jackson's music and videos which still sees a return in Billions. You don't know much about Sony. Neither company is going anywhere. Nintendo on the other hand.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 9:49 PM, alreadybenchosen wrote:

    Sony is a failing company and is shedding major product lines just to stay solvent. They have more current debt becoming due than liquid assets. Buying a system is just as much an investment in the long term viability of the company as it is in the actual product. I own a VAIO laptop and the customer service has already declined after it became public that SONY is selling of its Laptop line to pay debt. It will do the same with the PS because the margins are too tight for there to be any real profit.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 10:12 PM, doawithlife wrote:

    PS4 is the better system and should have won.

    I still have to say, the only reason this is happening is because the media made it happen.

    Even before there were any real indicator of who won, the media was reporting it as the PS4.

    MS has never been very good at winning over the media. News reporters loves free products, MS gives you a $5 usb stick at news releases - Sony gives you at least a $50 gift card.

    This time the right company won, still I hate the politics and how much it effects us the consumers.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 10:15 PM, kdognumba1 wrote:

    Out of curiosity, why do sites like this report all sorts of crap for Xbox and Nintendo systems but when it comes to Sony... oh no, let's not talk about those guys. Seriously, with all the crap reporters were talking about the 3DS, you'd think they'd at least dare to mention how horribly the Vita is STILL doing. Look I get it, you need something to fuel your site, you need your click bait, but you can at least spread the hate and keep it consistent.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 10:46 PM, GamerGod wrote:

    @ kdognumba1 I guess you missed all the Sony is doomed, PS3 is in trouble, and the Vita has failed articles. There are plenty of them. Don't be naive.

    @ alreadybenchosen Sony just made a profit while MS just took major loses with the board suggesting they cut Bing and the Xbox brand. They both are failing if Sony is failing. You don't cut products unless it is not making money from both companies.

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 10:49 PM, John112 wrote:

    Please publish the same article every day, I love seeing the same thing over and over.

    And despite MS trying to sell Xbox, MS still has far more money than Sony.(Sorry fanboyz)

  • Report this Comment On February 19, 2014, at 11:14 PM, devonelle wrote:

    Regardless of the in-fighting and the fanboy talk, this is all actually GOOD for the gaming industry. Any sort of monopoly from any of the key players would spell press hikes galore.

    No offense to Microsoft, but if their unit is discounted, more reason for me to buy it. I think the folks here that are getting mad are the ones who chose to purchase first day and are now seeing if they were patient, they could have gotten a much better deal.

    I used to purchase consoles first day, but as a whole (from a software AND hardware standpoint), it is not worth it to be dragged through all the patches, updates and revisions. Good things come to those who wait.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 12:16 AM, hookhoax wrote:

    Can someone please explain to me how PS4 is outselling Xbox One 2 to 1 when you can't find a PS4 anywhere? He even says "good luck finding one." If you can't buy one, how are they outselling XBox?

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 1:33 AM, maxoverload wrote:

    tell Microsoft to give me at least a 5 year warranty/guarantee on the console and Im Game , I have considered another console , but as yet have not determined who's . I Do know I do Not , need add another to the 5 sitting on my closet floor , with a variety of function issues .

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 1:50 AM, maxoverload wrote:

    Its an easy marketing ploy to create demand , use a cheaper price and limit the supply , so if PS4 is difficult to obtain , and XB1 is sitting on the shelf , the better function options alone of the XB1 are worth the extra $1oo , I would like to see total sales numbers from the Corps before I could believe propaganda .

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 1:50 AM, Robarino wrote:

    This is a Motley Fool article. Motley fool is about as credible as the National Inquirer supermarket tabloid magazine was for news.

    You people realize that not a day goes by were Motley Fool isn't exaggerating some headline claiming that either PC's, The internet, Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Google, Netflix, or Apple are somehow about to die?

    I don't care if you're a Microsoft or Sony or whatever fanboy. If you're lending Motley Fool any credibility then you're all idiots.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 2:34 AM, blakelawless wrote:

    41 comments that should sum up MF. the Xbox one is not the mothers milk of console gaming. But living in the real world my buddys that got ps4 are all at my house playing titanfall beta, call of duty bf4. And enjoying the whole living room experience from talking Skype full scene or just enjoying the livening room experience that ps4 is so lost. So your 41comments should go get Xbox and with #s like these I would shut down website.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 2:37 AM, TelsaRowe wrote:

    Stupid article. I bought an xbox one and i had to go to 2 different stores to find it in stock. The preorders for titanfall are far ahead of infamous second son and preorders for destiny are nearly identical for both systems. This suggests that the lead for the ps4 over the x1 is a reality only in perpetual articles like this one. I own both systems. There is zero graphical difference between the two unles played on a tv larger than 60". Again, a reality existing only in there articles.

    The author of this is an idiot. Usually items that get discounts or add ons like this are selling so well they are ised as a promotional item to drive more sales elswhere in a store. Its likely the exact opposite scenario is playing out. Again, seems like a reality only existing in these articles.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 3:13 AM, dabambz wrote:

    I would take Motely Fools article with just a grain of salt. There is a little merrit to their articles, but it seems it's always blown out of proportion. It's like the bee is the the little merrit, fly's in to a room full of girls and the shreak and screaming is the motely full article that these columnist wrote.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 4:02 AM, mybutt7433 wrote:

    bull crap so what ps4 has the damn 1080p but guess what they dont have sh%$ games wise nothing but crap for games xbox has better ones

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 7:38 AM, virgilcole wrote:

    Drop the Kinect, thus the price by $100, and they will sell some systems.

    Right now the Kinect is killing sales.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 8:18 AM, heyblinkin wrote:

    There have been about 7 million ps4 and xbox1 sold so far. There are still 150 million people who have yet to buy one.

    I for one am not buying anything yet. I know the games look better but for me its not worth buying either system so I can see some sweat on the guys face.

    I will wait like the most others until we see some real next gen type stuff. For now it looks a little nicer. Oooo please take my money for the exact same game but I can see the clouds better. Please......

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 8:29 AM, targeyone wrote:

    It's going to be interesting to see Xbox One's sales play out this year.

    It's obviously going to do better than the Wii U, but whereas before that was a given, lately it's in the danger of becoming 'but by how much?'

    Obviously, Titanfall is going to cause a spike in sales. But how long will it last, and overall, what will it look like once the dust has settled?

    The Wii U also has two massive power plays coming in 2014, both of which are actually exclusive.

    With Microsoft not revealing numbers, it's safe to say they must be embarassingly low.

    It looks like this generation may actually see Sony the distinct winner by leaps and bounds, and not the 2-console war that everyone was predicting.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 8:43 AM, dandiedan wrote:

    Prediction: 8 million Xbox One and 15 million PS4 by end of this year. Let's continue this chat then, will be fun!

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 8:44 AM, Gamefool77 wrote:

    I have seen a lot of really bad comments on here. everything from Sony is dead as a company to Titanfall will force everyone to buy and X1. No Titanfall will not make anyone decide to buy an X1 in and of itself. Why? Because it is one game. Will a lot of X1 user buy it? Of course they will because both systems currently have little to offer. So as soon as new games come out people are going to flood to buy them as opposed to later on in the console when they are game flush they wouldn't buy that style of game. Most people buying a system for exclusivities are hardcore gamers who already got their system of choice. For all we know Titanfall is flop, it's not out yet and has no install base along with nothing to base the over inflated expectations of the game, which in and of itself could really hurt this game. As for Sony being dead? That's just ridiculous.

    "There's been a lot of talk about Sony and about bankruptcy; mostly how the big electronics giant has been in the red for a while. Heck, the entire seventh generation of gaming was pretty much a money pit for them as far as the PS3 and software support went. However, part of that risk was in future-proofing a revenue stream from a new format... Blu-ray.

    Thanks to the PS3, Sony was able to get Blu-ray into enough homes to make it standard fare. However, it came at very high R&D costs that were pushed onto the consumer.

    Over the years things have settled (in the games division) and the company is now posting profits thanks in large part to the PlayStation division getting its act together and coming out strong through 2013. Sony released their fiscal results to the public, and the numbers look good, much to the chagrin of some fanboys.

    In fact, the company totaled $22 billion in revenue income with an overall $860 million in operating profit, about $2 billion less than Microsoft. A brief note following the numbers attributes some of that success to the PlayStation 4... "

    http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-Helps-Push-Profits-Sony...

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 8:50 AM, snommis69 wrote:

    OMGZORZ I BETTER DUMP ALL MY MSFT STOCK AND BUY SONY!!! Sam has DOOMED THE XBOX!!!

    ...yeah, right. Seriously, all these articles don't address either company as an investment.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 9:08 AM, nedkit wrote:

    who cares about sales of some gaming gadget. Customers are bleeding, hello?! THERE ARE NO JOBS. So that segment is bleeding. So Blackberry consumer segment bleeding. So Apple - bleeding. etc. etc.

    Consumer is bleeding. As the consequence all of these consumer oriented segments - are bleeding. That's the end of the story.

    Microsoft is winning on the other side of the coin: in the business, enterprise segment. THOSE are the folks who are not bleeding. Those are the folks who are sitting on the HUGE piles of cash and you know by default who is going to get big portion of that cash. Yes, it is Microsoft whose stock should be $100 but instead it is $30 something. Active Directory, Sharepoint, Azure, and other enterprise services, THAT is the Microsoft. Forget about bleeding consumer. Until employment is 5% and stay there for at least 5 years in a row, forget about consumer. He is bleeding and will continue to bleed for many many years

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 9:08 AM, Dvoraak wrote:

    Love how the fanboys ignore the point of the article. I'm sure Walmart and Target are just giving money away because they like to.

    I'll be buying Titanfall on my PC and I'll probably get a PS4 when Uncharted comes.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 9:08 AM, ewro wrote:

    You have to be a fanboy to buy an Xbox.

    There really is no other reason.

    PS4 is the better engineered machine

    PS4 is more powerful

    Playstation has always had more game support

    PS4 has better online and social functions

    PS4 is $100 less

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 9:11 AM, dragonace09 wrote:

    I see a lot of people jumping the gun on xb1...sorry but ps4 is beating the xb1 in sales and after next week it will have a even higher sales. Yes you can find a xb1 every where you look. Yes its hard to find a ps4...dont care on how you spin it but its true. Yes the xb1 has titanfall which is not going to be all that...6v6 online with bots wow, i was looking at getting xb1 b/c of that game but they were nice to make it a 360 game. People need to stop thinking xb1 is all that, they mess up but trying to control my used games

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 9:35 AM, TonyBalls wrote:

    The author has a point. I have seen xbones in virtually every store I go in. I rarely see PS4 in stock.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 9:53 AM, BHGamer wrote:

    I've said it before and I'll say it again, Microsoft lost my business when they announced the Xbox One and all the ridiculous limitations that they have since rescinded but still that showed their true colors. I will still support the 360, and I have 50+ games for my 360 and 4 for my PS3, but no longer will I support Microsoft this generation, I will be going with PS4.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 10:27 AM, GeorgioG wrote:

    Huge original Xbox fan and enjoyed the 360's even with multiple red ring issues. My first Xbox1 had the Disc Drive of Death! My second one had a poor connection with the massive power brick. My gripes with Xbox1... 1) Msft destroyed the controller and of course I can't use my perfect 360 one. 2) Poor manufacturing quality. 3) I want to pay a premium for better graphics not for the useless Kinect! 4) Horrible, confusing interface vs the 360. 5) MSFT learned nothing from the 360 experience and cast upon us a graphically weak sub par experience BETA BOX for a premium price. Eight years have gone by and the 360 is the better machine!!!??? How is that even possible? The reviews on Amazon are comical...

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 11:27 AM, NoWindows8LockIn wrote:

    I own an XBOX 360, which got the ring-of-death, but Microsoft gave me a new one. I have no idea about XBOX One. Last year, when I read that Microsoft was about to play the same game with XBOX that they did with Windows 8, forcing the customer to have an online account, snooping on your data, etc. I was absolutely, positively done with any gaming consoles from Microsoft.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 11:28 AM, thebirdsareback wrote:

    I have the MX1 my brother has the PS4. At the end of the day, they're video game consoles that are pretty similar in play and games so the argument is just stupid. I really enjoy my MX1 since day 1 and havent had any problems with it. It appears that most of you people's lives revolve around video games, so maybe the problem with the MX1 isnt the system, but the people talking about it

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 11:55 AM, Reecemc13 wrote:

    If a $100 difference is the only reason that a person has for choosing a PS4 over an XBox1, then that person has no business buying a new console anyway. Save your money and buy some groceries or a new shoes. $100 is not a huge difference when it comes to an entertainment system that people will own for the better part of an ENTIRE DECADE.

    I have both systems. The PS4 does have some fun games. But I love my XB1 wayyy more. I use it for everything. And the kinect is great when friends come over. Waiting for Kinect Sports now ;)

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 1:04 PM, fr0sty wrote:

    Look at all these butthurt fanboys that can't accept the reality that their console is selling so poorly that retailers are slashing its prices and giving away bundled items to try to clear stock.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 1:50 PM, MD2Hearson wrote:

    This is a good article apart from one thing: The PS4 is not just 'slightly' more powerful than the XB1. It is significantly more powerful. It runs all the big multiplatform games (COD, BF, AssCreed etc) at either twice the framerate or double the resolution. That requires a significant amount of power, and a significant gap in the processing power between the two systems. That PS4 is $100 cheaper on top is mind boggling. You would be plain crazy to pick up an Xbox right now, and the sales gap shows that most agree.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 2:24 PM, gamersaurus73 wrote:

    This guy has a serious bone to pick with microsoft....whats the matter,did somebody steal your lunch money little boy? First its Apple gaining ground on Microsoft, now Sony ps4 is gonna be the end to the Xbox. Stop all your ignorance. Ive played both systems,and yes i would say the PS4 has less issues than the One at launch. And the 1080 p looks nice on the PS4. But no game PS4 has comes anywhere near Forza 5,and Titanfall will be a huge seller for the One. The issues with both of these consoles can be tweaked with updates,and patches. Stop all the ignorance closet boy.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 2:50 PM, cwanime123 wrote:

    I made an account on this retarded website just so I could report this writer. I'm sick of seeing these low quality garbage articles on yahoo.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 3:09 PM, thinksforhimself wrote:

    well i can tell you one place i am certain that microsoft is screwing up. i want to try out the XB1 before i buy it. but i have yet to find a playable demo models in a single store near me not best buy, wal mart, fry's, or anywhere.can a guy get a demo in store before i commit 500 clams. i dont want to see you stupid video display that tells me how awesome it will be when i get it home. i want to take for a test drive.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 3:55 PM, JoBaze wrote:

    It's funny reading these articles. Why be a fanboy. If you like gaming, you should enjoy both. The games out now are always crappy on both systems. Remember Resistance. That game looked like garbage on ps3. The thought that one is doing better than the other right now is rediculous. I was always a PS fan all the way back to ps1, but I also enjoyed the dreamcast and N64 as well. The argument about PS4 is more powerful is stupid as well. that was the argument with the ps3, all the extra built in features that did not get used until the end of it's popularity. When it first came out it didn't even have the full function menu screen or the store. The only reason there is a spike in PS4 sales right now is because everyone is being cheap.

    The people I know that were complaining about the price of the xbox one because of the connect went out and bought a ps4, just to turn around and buy the camera for the system and the 50 psn cards and extra controllers. And to be honest, the only good game for PS4 right now is BF4. All my friends who own a PS4 dont even play it, they're still playing their ps3. I know I am getting a Xbox one because of my experience with the 360. Gears of War, Halo, Left 4 dead were some of the funnest games I played, where as the killzone and God of war were for the ps3. The 1080p thing is just developers being lazy. Besides, one of the greatest games to release on PS3 was only 720P and that was killzone.

    As far as my experience with the PS4, I see no gameplay difference between it and the ps3. I feel like I bought a console that has better graphics, except now I'm paying to have the same laggy experience I had free on ps3. And if a xbox one has the same graphics card as a current PC (which seems to outdate as soon as they release) why would the graphics be any different or hard to produce. COD looks the same on all platforms and I do mean all. there was no graphical upgrade to that game. but like they did in the past, it can only get better.

    The real battle of the console start once the exclusive release. Until then Fanboy nation should shut up. Besides, the first thing the PS fanboys yelled out was, we got cross chat, which was a feature that existed day one on the 360. The Twitch broadcasting to me will be a big problem for the consoles. I think that may be why xbox did release the ability yet. I think it eats up too much bandwith and most like will cause gameplay problems down the road when everyone starts using it.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 4:23 PM, ClownOnCrack wrote:

    I have both the PS4 and the Xbox One, and the PS4 is just plan better. The graphics are WAY better. It is a big difference. I only got the Xbox for Titanfall (which is so amazingly fun). But I'm not surprised by the lack of sales. A better machine, bundled with the awesome Playstation Plus? Sounds like a no-brianer.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 4:32 PM, anuebis wrote:

    I am tired of these stupid articles from Motley Fool. According to them tehre is no place for two companies to be successful with varying degrees of success. I mean, since Pepsi isn't the number soft drink manufacturer I guess they are a complete failure.

    Yahoo needs to filter this rubbish, this guy is an idiot.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 5:03 PM, darksaber3081 wrote:

    the dude writes nothing but bias articles. look at his featured articles everything is against Microsoft. whats the point of writing if you don't keep an open mind over things and give an honest opinion. I have both the ps4 and xbox one and enjoy the xbox one much more. it runs so much smother. I play in a 40 in led lcd tv and games frankly look better on the xbox. not to mention the controller feels so much better and support is crazy good.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 5:20 PM, MozartFX wrote:

    Rubbish. A game cost $65.00, why would a $100.00 difference be THAT big of a deal. I've got 20,000 achievement points on my XBox 360, carrying them over to the XBox One is a bigger selling point. Wait until Titanfall drops next month, then we'll see who's outselling who. Games are still coming out for 360 AND XBO, wait until gamers HAVE to upgrade. They really don't right now.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 5:30 PM, bryson5396 wrote:

    I had a PS3. I bought an Xbox one, Most of my friends are waiting to buy the Xbox Ones once more games come out for it. They are still happy playing the Xbox 360. I know about a dozen people that bought the Xbox One but I don't know a single person that owns a PS4, I find it strange since I use to use PS3. I assume once Titanfall comes out everyone will buy one, I beta tested it and I believe all the Call of Duty players with get sucked into it.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 6:37 PM, jomama wrote:

    Sam, Please give us your experience in gaming. What systems you own or have played more than once before writing anymore of these ridiculous, biased articles.

    In the last 6 articles you've written about the next generation systems, all 6 you ripped on the xboxone and you praised ps4. I'm sure you have something positive to say about the xbox one. I'm a ps4 owner, and I see a lot of potential for that system, So I'm sure you can find something nice to say about it.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 6:39 PM, jomama wrote:

    anyone stupid enough to trade in their ps3 to buy an xbox1 for 399 is a complete moron. You basically get 100 bucks for your ps3. No thanks. even the ps3 is much more than 100 bucks.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 6:43 PM, jomama wrote:

    I'm guessing Nintendo is kicking their selves in the butts for refusing to use the sony disk concept almost 15 years ago.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 9:12 PM, aye12378 wrote:

    Hey...boys,

    This journalist get paid by Sony already. He never write something bad about ps 4 at all. Never mention about inferior camera, more expensive online game, unstable online network and not popular of new game at launch from ps4...Never.

    Do not believe it too much.

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 9:23 PM, lowertechnology1 wrote:

    This is unsubstantiated drivel. Where is the links to back-up the 2:1 reports?

    Nowhere.

    These idiots write articles that get page clicks. That is all there is to it. Stop reading this trash, and they'll stop writing it.

    Nobody will hire this hack when people stop clicking on articles about the supposed "console war".

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 9:46 PM, z06forum wrote:

    Only one thing to do ~ Buy ZYNGA for a record 25 Billion dollars, get Don Matrick Back in the Saddle, Scrap the consoles and move to Mobile and Cloud Gaming on a Single Platform.

    Nip it in the butt and get it moving!! No vision = No future!!

    The strong will survive.. Don left for a reason! He is taking gaming to the future my friends...

    Looong ZNGA..

  • Report this Comment On February 20, 2014, at 10:03 PM, DJLYTE wrote:

    Currently I own a 360, I am evaluating my options but am happy with my 360 for now. 1080I is a BIG deal to me and PS4 has that vs the XBOX ONE. This is very important as I will be upgrading my TV at the same time.

    Right now I feel like I am leaning towards the PS4 , so unless XBOX make some killer games I will be converting as well.

    Before you write this opinion off as just some die hard gamer keep in mind I have been investing since 16 and am an all around nerd. From an article standpoint its accurate as the PS4 is selling very well and XBOX is not.

    Investing wise I would not touch either company, Yelp is the play on the next pullback.

  • Report this Comment On February 21, 2014, at 12:34 AM, jgfleet wrote:

    LOL @ the XB fan boys that claim this guy doesnt give any good reasons as to why the PS4 is better than the XB1.....how about the kick ass sales? The fact that they cant keep them on the shelves. And Sony hasn't even released in Japan yet! The sales desparity will be even worse then! What you XBoners are failing to see is that many XB360 owners are switching to the PS4 because gamers want a gaming console, not an all around generic enertainment system. And yes, there are many converts, thats why you see all kinds of XB1's for sell at a discounted rate and no PS4's available. Stop making excuses for Microsoft. They just made a more inferior product this time around than Sony did, and they are charging more for it. Microsoft isnt bullet proof, they are the same guys that brought you the last 3 terrible PC operating systems, and nearly unusable versions on Microsoft Office. Dont be so dense fellas. Its okay to admit your favorite system isnt the best one out there. The sun will still rise tomorrow. Good night.

  • Report this Comment On February 21, 2014, at 3:57 AM, avmann11011 wrote:

    All of the butt hurt Microsoft fans are hilarious! The One has so many down points that it doesn't even need listing anymore. Try as you might to excuse the facts but the One isn't selling well and until Microsoft does something different it will continue to lack in sales. I am currently waiting for a PS4 and can go buy a One at any retailer in town. That's not because Microsoft is just being better at keeping up with demand. It's because there is no demand!

  • Report this Comment On February 21, 2014, at 8:51 AM, AtirusDesigns wrote:

    This article is rubbish! I have 3 Gamestop's in 30 mile radius of my house...ALL 3 HAVE PS4's in stock!!! Stop spitting lies Sam Mattera. I have played both systems and saw no REAL difference in graphics or gameplay. It boils down to preference and price. Also all that bad press that Microsoft got from last years E3. They did damage the X-Box One image. But with a change in policy I believe the X-Box One is good system. Sure, I can do without the Kinect, it should have been optional like the PS4's camera (which is only $69.95). I enjoyed the X-Box One over the PS4. If you love Entertainment systems X-Box One is the choice. If you want a gaming console (I already have a gaming PC) and nothing else, then PS4 is for the console for you.

  • Report this Comment On February 21, 2014, at 2:54 PM, madrussian wrote:

    Wow. Just wow. Mr. Mattera knows how to write a headline to his article's. Your last few articles about Microsoft have "poor", "doomed", "kill", "failure", "losing", and the like as part of the headline.

    No article is ever really a strait shot down the middle. Most need a context of some kind. However Mr. Mattera, your articles are incredibly biased to the point of suspicion. Suspicion that you are being compensated by someone who has it in their interest to have articles like this written. Very disappointing.

    I definitely prefer the Playstaion 4 to the Xbox One, however to call the Xbox one a failure is ridiculous. Both have been successful in their own right and the long term success of both are yet to be seen.

    Mr. Mattera, I assume you might be laughing because you might think, "your reading this and commenting aren't you?". Well, I've had about enough of your one-sided articles. The internet is filled with enough garbage. I prefer to get a nice balanced article filled with facts, not opinion and speculation. This will be the last time I visit the fool.com. Oh, and the company that brings us links to your articles constantly, Yahoo, how are they doing? Bye.

  • Report this Comment On February 21, 2014, at 3:20 PM, deange2001 wrote:

    Ok just a few points...:

    1. Both systems appear to be incredible in regard to graphics, games, features etc. They are both, in their own right, next gen systems and offer a great gaming experience.

    2. That being said, both systems have their flaws...and there is no point in going through to list them for each system as they have already been published etc etc, the point is neither system is completely perfect (nor should it be expected that they would, its just now how technology works especially consumer tech)

    3. PS4 is outselling xbox currently, but PS4 has been out longer and it is obviously going to be more attractive due to price to the average gamer...if xbox changes the price...it would be very interesting to see how the two would compare in regard to sales.

    4. The real test will be a year from now, when both systems have their platform specific games (like halo, titanfall etc). Then we will be able to see how successful the systems are. People seem to forget that the games are what make the system (one of my favorite games ever is ocarina of time on 64 and secret of mana on snes - graphics are pathetic, but the games are just so good i think i could always go back and play regardless of how outdated it looks). the graphics on both are so hard to differentiate and both look good but it is the games that really make the system. AND this is where the real differences start (aside from price and the little b----s that claim they can see a difference between and xbox 720p upscaled vs the ps4 true 1080p - total BS. I have seen both systems first hand and unless you literally have them on the same tv side by side you would never in a million years be able to say one was better than the other).

    I like xbox because i like halo and i am excited for titanfall and a few others. That being said there are some exclusives on ps4 that are awesome and I could def see why people would get a ps4 for its exclusives. But this is where people need to live and let live. People need to respect both systems because they both bring something different to the table.

    I guess I am just tired of people being so blatantly biased that silly articles like this get written and debated. And on top of that, so much of it is opinionated - i like halo, but the ps4 junkies may not, which is cool - maybe they dont like fps or maybe they think halo is dumb or whatever the point is there is no reason to claim one system is better than the next when people only focus on a few aspects (which commonly appear to be price - which i totally get, performance - i dont get this at all because both ps4 and xbox 1 are powerful and have good graphics but neither come close to PC...so why is it that someone will bash an xbox 1 compared to a ps4 over graphics, computing power etc etc, but never mention that the PCs still and will always kick the poo out of any console game (and no i dont play pc, but this is all true and i would be shocked if most people would not agree with this statement).

    I would love to see someone write an article, simply listing the benefits of each and being realistic (aka saying one system has better graphics because it is true 1080p is just bs, the specs may look better but it is how the user perceives the visuals and like i said before unless you have the systems side by side on identical tvs you will never ever in a million years see a difference (and even then you still may not realize the difference).

    ok, i am done ranting and thank you for those that stuck with me. I just have such a hard time listening to ignorant people bash one system but support "theirs" without addressing any of the negatives of "their" system.

    This guy obviously gets paid to support ps4, gotta make them dolla bills i get that, but still, cmon man - the only real thing ps4 has over xbox one is price, everything else is either fanboy biases or complete bs (aka people claiming that ps4 is better because it is native 1080p...i am being completely honest, i actually think xbox looks better for some of the comman games like COD).

    And if people are really smart, they would realize that competition is GOOD FOR THE CONSUMER! if everyone just got ps4s and put xbox out of business, well then we are literally at the mercy of a single player or monopoly - not gonna have a good time. Basically, fanboys need to respect other fanboys because without them we would be stuck with no options and would be subject to whatever pricing, technology and games the sole player could come up with.

  • Report this Comment On February 21, 2014, at 3:23 PM, xXShifftyXx wrote:

    man there's alot of angry fanboys in this comment section. im trying to see where the bias is cause everything he has stated has been backed up by other articles & reports from other places.

  • Report this Comment On February 21, 2014, at 4:51 PM, uncoveror wrote:

    Microsoft's pre-launch public relations disaster about a restrictive DRM scheme to make used games unplayable and offline play impossible alienated gamers. They are not the fools Steve "Zippy The Pinhead" Ballmer took them for. It may be to late for price cuts and mea culpas to save the Xbox One, but they aren't even trying.

  • Report this Comment On May 21, 2014, at 11:52 AM, thiagorulez wrote:

    I think this is kind of over stated. But that might be because I buy things based on the promotional items that come with them. Needless to say, my wife doesn't let me buy a lot of things. It's a good business policy, though. Thiago | http://www.imprintmylogo.com/

Add your comment.

Sponsored Links

Leaked: Apple's Next Smart Device
(Warning, it may shock you)
The secret is out... experts are predicting 458 million of these types of devices will be sold per year. 1 hyper-growth company stands to rake in maximum profit - and it's NOT Apple. Show me Apple's new smart gizmo!

DocumentId: 2842979, ~/Articles/ArticleHandler.aspx, 8/22/2014 11:44:59 PM

Report This Comment

Use this area to report a comment that you believe is in violation of the community guidelines. Our team will review the entry and take any appropriate action.

Sending report...


Advertisement