In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Box shares its books with the public for the first time. However, the company is burning through cash -- lots of it.
- Box faces intense competition from much larger rivals. Can it play ball with the big wigs?
- Box's Aaron Levie is just 29 years young, yet has made a name for himself. What valuation will Box sport when it finally goes public?
- Apple may be looking to partner with Comcast for a set-top box deal. What's the Mac maker's angle?
- Apple and Comcast are reportedly in negotiations for a possible partnership. Will Comcast benefit from hooking up with the Mac maker?
Erin Kennedy owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA has the following options: long January 2015 $460 calls on Apple and short January 2015 $480 calls on Apple. The Motley Fool recommends Apple. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.