In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Box shares its books with the public for the first time. However, the company is burning through cash -- lots of it.
- Box faces intense competition from much larger rivals. Can it play ball with the big wigs?
- Box's Aaron Levie is just 29 years young, yet has made a name for himself. What valuation will Box sport when it finally goes public?
- Apple may be looking to partner with Comcast for a set-top box deal. What's the Mac maker's angle?
- Apple and Comcast are reportedly in negotiations for a possible partnership. Will Comcast benefit from hooking up with the Mac maker?
Why I'm investing $117,238 in this one stock
Opportunities to get wealthy from a single investment don't come around often, but they do exist, and our chief technology officer believes he's found one. In this free report, Jeremy Phillips shares the single company that he believes could transform not only your portfolio, but your entire life. To learn the identity of this stock for free and see why Jeremy is putting more than $100,000 of his own money into it, all you have to do is click here now.