Technology, airlines, and Buffett are popular with your fellow Fools today. Here are the most popular headlines on Fool.com around 1 p.m. Wednesday. Check out the full list of headlines at Fool.com to see what else Fools are writing about.
- Why AT&T and Verizon Are to Blame for Expensive Mobile Data
- Sony's PlayStation Now Could Be Too Expensive
- Intel Corporation Hits a Home Run... Now, Relax
- Why Disney's MagicBands Are a Cash Cow in the Making
- Microsoft Prepares to Kill Off Windows 7
- Why U.S. Airlines Are Fleeing Venezuela
- What Do Microsoft's Layoff Plans Tell Us About Satya Nadella's Vision?
- The Boeing Company Reveals Details of 777X
- BlackBerry Plummets on Apple's Deal with IBM
- Why Warren Buffett Will Never Buy Facebook Inc or Twitter Inc
Leaked: Apple's next smart device (warning, it may shock you)
Apple recently recruited a secret-development "dream team" to guarantee its newest smart device was kept hidden from the public for as long as possible. And there's one small company making Apple's gadget possible. And its stock price has nearly unlimited room to run for early in-the-know investors. To be one of them, and see Apple's newest smart gizmo, just click here!