Based on the aggregated intelligence of 180,000-plus investors participating in Motley Fool CAPS, the Fool's free investing community, engineering and design company AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM ) has earned a respected four-star ranking.
With that in mind, let's take a closer look at AECOM's business and see what CAPS investors are saying about the stock right now.
|Headquarters (founded)||Los Angeles (1980)|
|Market Cap||$2.3 billion|
|Industry||Construction and engineering|
|Trailing-12-Month Revenue||$8.3 billion|
|Management||Chairman/CEO John Dionisio
CFO Stephen Kadenacy
|Return on Equity (average, past 3 years)||11.5%|
|Cash/Debt||$398.4 million / $1.1 billion|
Sources: S&P Capital IQ and Motley Fool CAPS.
On CAPS, 97% of the 599 members who have rated AECOM believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 going forward.
- Cheap valuation relative to peers
- Good worldwide diversification of customers
- Infrastructure investment might very well become a more urgent topic in the US after elections
- Will suffer in a recession but this is at least partially priced in
- They are not well represented in China and might not profit from the new Chinese transportation infrastructure investment boom
- Insiders are heavy sellers
If you want market-thumping returns, you need to put together the best portfolio you can. Owning exceptional stocks is a surefire way to secure your financial future. Of course, despite a strong four-star rating, AECOM may not be your top choice.
We've found another stock we are incredibly excited about -- excited enough to dub it "The Motley Fool's Top Stock for 2012." We have compiled a special free report for investors to uncover this stock today. The report is 100% free, but it won't be here forever, so click here to access it now.
Want to see how well (or not so well) the stocks in this series are performing? Follow the TrackPoisedTo CAPS account.