Today's Market

updated 3 days ago Sponsored by:
DOW 16,408.54 -16.31 -0.10%
S&P 500 1,864.85 2.54 0.14%
NASD 4,095.52 0.00 0.00%

Community: Investing Wiki

Term Of The Hour

reporting IRA taxes: Original post by Mark Kennan of Demand Media You can use Form 1040 or Form 1040A to report taxes on your IRA distributions. Comstock/Comstock/Getty Images When you take money out of your individual retirement account (IRA), the Internal Revenue Service wants to…

Want to learn more or edit this definition?
Click here to read more!