Don't let it get away!
Keep track of the stocks that matter to you.
Help yourself with the Fool's FREE and easy new watchlist service today.
Among the topics our analysts discuss on this weekend's Motley Fool Money radio show:
- Motley Fool CEO Tom Gardner shares a few stocks on his radar and discusses the legacies of Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL ) Steve Jobs and Costco (Nasdaq: COST ) CEO Jim Sinegal.
- Now that the U.S. Department of Justice has blocked the proposed $39 billion merger with T-Mobile USA, what is the next move for AT&T (NYSE: T ) ?
- Shares of Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX ) dropped on Friday after the company parted ways with Starz. What's next for the video buffet operator?
- Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN ) is reportedly just weeks away from launching its own tablet computer. Will it be able to take market share from the iPad?
- All that plus best-selling author & financial radio host Clark Howard offers financial tips from his latest book, Living Large In Lean Times.