Among the topics our analysts discuss on this weekend's Motley Fool Money radio show:
- Motley Fool CEO Tom Gardner shares a few stocks on his radar and discusses the legacies of Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL ) Steve Jobs and Costco (Nasdaq: COST ) CEO Jim Sinegal.
- Now that the U.S. Department of Justice has blocked the proposed $39 billion merger with T-Mobile USA, what is the next move for AT&T (NYSE: T ) ?
- Shares of Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX ) dropped on Friday after the company parted ways with Starz. What's next for the video buffet operator?
- Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN ) is reportedly just weeks away from launching its own tablet computer. Will it be able to take market share from the iPad?
- All that plus best-selling author & financial radio host Clark Howard offers financial tips from his latest book, Living Large In Lean Times.