At The Motley Fool, we know our readers like to be informed. Here's a quick look at today's most relevant financial news, boiled down to what you need to know. In today's video, we cover the following:
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC ) showed Consumer Electronics Show attendees deals for new smartphones from Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI ) and Lenovo that will have Intel chips. However, Intel still faces tough competition from Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM ) , which currently commands the mobile chip market.
- Google (Nasdaq: GOOG ) was put on the defensive recently when Twitter criticized the search giant's decision to integrate its social-networking site with its leading search engine.
So there you have it -- the top financial stories of the day. If you're interested in getting all the news and commentary on these stocks, sign up for My Watchlist -- it's free!
- Add Qualcomm to My Watchlist.
- Add Motorola Mobility Holdings to My Watchlist.
- Add Intel to My Watchlist.
- Add Google to My Watchlist.