Tech stocks are crowding the list of most popular stories this afternoon on Fool.com. Bank of America, Boeing, and Puma make the cut, too. Check out the full list of headlines at Fool.com to see what else Fools are writing about.
- Puma Biotechnology Inc's Overnight Triple is Just the Beginning
- Why Apple, Inc. Shares Could Pop Another 20%
- Facebook, Inc. Earnings: Newer Highs in Sight?
- What The Boeing Company's Historic Order Win Means for Aviation Stalwarts
- Why Qualcomm Inc. Shares Could Jump to $90
- Apple, Inc. Earnings: What You Need to Know -- And Why the Stock is Still Cheap
- Apple and Google Change Could Destroy Zynga and King
- Why Apple, Inc. Stock Didn't Budge After Earnings
- 2 Reasons the Future Looks Bleak for Bank of America Corp
- Why Amazon's New Kindle Unlimited Program Will Be Bigger Than You Think
Our list of popular stories had shifted quite a bit by the time the market closed Wednesday. Check out the newcomers:
- Why You Should Ignore Apple, Inc.'s Q4 Guidance
- The Real Reason AT&T is Acquiring DIRECTV
- What's Wrong With Cisco Systems Inc. Today?
- Why Boeing is Down Today After Strong Earnings
- Why Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Livened Up Today
- Apple, Inc. Is Disproving Its Own Tablet Revelations
- Why Xilinx, Inc. Stock Got Rocked
Leaked: Apple's next smart device (warning, it may shock you)
Apple recently recruited a secret-development "dream team" to guarantee its newest smart device was kept hidden from the public for as long as possible. And there's one small company making Apple's gadget possible. And its stock price has nearly unlimited room to run for early-in-the-know investors. To be one of them, and see Apple's newest smart gizmo, just click here!
The Motley Fool recommends Apple. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.