- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. You may post your comments below 250 words.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents over the age of 18. Employees and their families of The Motley Fool, LLC (along with its contractors, affiliates, and subsidiaries) are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Employees of The Motley Fool will judge this contest. All decisions of the judges are final.
- PRIZES: The winner will each receive a free one-year subscription to Motley Fool Pro (approximate retail value: $1,999).
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The winner will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent, and General Release form within 14 days of notification. The winner may also be required to complete and return a W-9 for tax purposes. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting of the prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of The Motley Fool. The Motley Fool reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing, and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Motley Fool in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of this Web site, or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Motley Fool is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or technical failures of any sort, The Motley Fool may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release The Motley Fool from any liability resulting from, or related to, participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the General Motors CEO Editorial Contest, The Motley Fool, 2000 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
December 2, 2009 | Comments (20)
DocumentId: 1056785, ~/Articles/ArticleHandler.aspx, 3/1/2015 11:52:42 AM