The Motley Fool is an investor in InHerSight, and an officer of its affiliate, Motley Fool Venture Partners, sits on its board.
Sep 5, 2018 at 7:25PM
InHerSight.com is where women go for a better workplace. Women rate the female friendliness of their employers on fourteen metrics like paid time off and leadership opportunities and get matched to companies that fit their needs. Employers can showcase their brand, highlight benefits, and advertise jobs.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 12/05/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Investing $400 per Month in This ETF Could Make You a Millionaire by Age 60
- Retirement Planning: Know These Important Ages
- The 3 Unbreakable Retirement Planning Rules Everyone Should Follow
- 3 Reasons You Shouldn't Invest Like Warren Buffett
- Social Security Is Rapidly But Needlessly Losing the Confidence of Older Americans