The Motley Fool is an investor in InHerSight, and an officer of its affiliate, Motley Fool Venture Partners, sits on its board.
InHerSight.com is where women go for a better workplace. Women rate the female friendliness of their employers on fourteen metrics like paid time off and leadership opportunities and get matched to companies that fit their needs. Employers can showcase their brand, highlight benefits, and advertise jobs.
- Sep 6, 2018 at 6:51PM
- Investment Planning
- Should You Use Your Tax Refund to Pay Down Your Student Loans?
- 3 Ways to Make Early Retirement a Reality
- How to Motivate Temporary Workers on Your Team
- Social Security Ran a $3 Billion Surplus in 2018 -- So Why Is It Going Broke?
- If This Is the Reason You're Claiming Social Security Early, Don't Do It