The following video is part of our nationally syndicated Motley Fool Money radio show, with host Chris Hill talking with Seth Jayson, James Early, and Ron Gross about what investors should expect in 2012. In this segment the guys discuss the stocks they believe could be poised for a strong 2012, including companies from the industrial and telecom sectors.
Full-time host of the Motley Fool Money radio show, MarketFoolery podcast, and other things. Part-time connoisseur of movies, basketball & fine bourbon.
- Updated: Apr 7, 2017 at 8:35PM
- Where Will Veolia Environnement Be 1 Year From Now?
- Veolia Environnement Returns to Growth With First-Quarter 2017 Earnings
- Veolia Environnement's 2016 Earnings Send Stock to 3-Year Low
- Top Foreign Stocks to Buy in 2017
- Currency Headwinds Continue to Weigh on Veolia Environnement, but Growth Continues