Bank of America
The banking sector was hit a bit harder than the market in general today, with Bank of America performing the worst of all Dow components, finishing the day below $8 for the first time since the beginning of March. JPMorgan Chase
Another sector hit particularly hard was energy, which was down 3% in the S&P 500. Chevron, as well as ExxonMobil
With the worst week of the year now in the books, and what are sure to be more turbulent times ahead, I'd like to offer you a report that details several excellent stocks that have not only name recognition but also outstanding dividends, which will help boost your portfolio's return. Make sure to check out this free report, which offers great advice in easy-to-understand terms -- but do it now, because it will be available for only a limited time.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 01/24/2020.Join Stock Advisor
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average Is Still Worth Following. Here's Why.
- The Federal Reserve May Not Be Able to Save the Stock Market When the Next Recession Strikes
- What Happened in the Stock Market Today
- 3 Big-Time Stocks That Will Never Join the Dow
- 6 Recession Red Flags That Bode Poorly for Stocks