In the following video, Motley Fool industrials analyst Blake Bos gives Boeing (NYSE:BA) investors a couple of pieces of good news. The 787 Dreamliner passenger jet has been approved to return to the air for test flights, with a return to commercial flights forecast for sometime in the next three to four weeks, and the company may have secured an $18 billion order for 200 787s from Ryanair, which is enormous for Boeing. Blake tells investors about Boeing's incredible cash flow and highlights the need to watch the company's manufacturing going forward, as it has struggled with production issues in the past. If its Dreamliner production can be fine-tuned, Boeing may be poised for a considerable upside.
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Mar 13, 2013 at 6:30PM
- Boeing Calls for Government Intervention Against Northrop in $60 Billion ICBM Competition
- Boeing's 737 Max and 777X Airliners Continue to Face Major Hurdles
- Boeing's Troubled Tanker Has Its Wings Clipped Again
- After Six Months Of Struggling, Boeing Is Ready To Take Off Again
- The Boeing 777X Suffers Another Setback