In the following video, Motley Fool financials analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson discuss the next major lawsuit to show up at Bank of America's (NYSE:BAC) doorstep. Freddie Mac is suing 15 major international banks over their roles in the LIBOR manipulation scandal, which cost Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac a combined $3 billion in losses. Matt explains to investors just how big of an impact on Bank of America this new lawsuit could have.
Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson
Mar 20, 2013 at 6:01PM
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 01/26/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Warren Buffett's 3 Biggest Stock Picks for 2020
- 3 Attractive Dividend Stocks Whose Dividends Could Double
- Investing in 2020: Should Investors Ride the Wave With Bank of America?
- Bank of America Corp (BAC) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Stock Market News: Target Misses the Mark; BofA Fights the Fed