For many investors, Shake Shack Inc (NYSE:SHAK) typifies the overbought stock. After an IPO at $21 a share, the stock flew all the way $95 due to so-called "brand euphoria" before settling in the $45 range. While many called the company overvalued on its upward rise, the stock now seems reasonably priced based on several key growth factors and its unbelievable brand strength.
- Aug 26, 2015 at 9:00AM
- Consumer Goods
- Uber Copter Is the Beginning of an Aerial Assault
- Opinion: Medical Marijuana Is a Terrible Investment
- What Is Slack? Everything to Know About the Company That Went Public Without an IPO
- What Disney Investors Need to Know About the "Avengers: Endgame" Rerelease
- 15 Better Ways to Shop Than Joining Costco