In today's video, I look at three growth stocks that can see a huge upside. Below are three reasons to add each stock to your watch list as a potential buy.
Three reasons to watch Opendoor (OPEN -2.01%):
- Between 2017 and 2019, the company saw a 145% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) on homes sold, 159% CAGR on revenue, and continuously improving EBITDA margins.
- COVID has hurt the company, but management stated that it expects to see improvements for Q1 of 2021 as demand for its business begins to increase.
- Even though Opendoor is not profitable, the company has built a strong cash position.
Three reasons to watch Peloton (PTON -2.50%):
- Peloton is down roughly 40% from its all-time high. Recent news has pulled the stock down, which presents investors with a buying opportunity.
- Peloton is expanding to new regional markets and has recently made an acquisition to improve its manufacturing footprint in the USA.
- Peloton has strong fundamentals with positive earnings, positive cash flow from operations, and a strong cash position.
Three reasons to watch TuSimple Holdings (TSP -2.39%):
- TuSimple develops advanced self-driving technologies specifically designed for heavy-duty trucks.
- After its recent IPO, the company has a strong cash position that allows it to continue developing its technology.
- TuSimple is already running live tests with its trucks across numerous states.
Click the video below for my full thoughts.
*Stock Prices used were the mid-day prices of April 22, 2021. The video was published on April 22, 2021.