In today's video I look at fundamentals and valuation metrics for Niu (NIU), JD (JD -0.98%), and Tencent (TCEHY -1.39%). Below I share a few highlights from the video on why investors should add them to their watch lists.
Two reasons to add Niu to your watch list
- Niu is a growing electric scooter company. It reported 135% year-over-year (YOY) revenue growth and sold over 149,000 scooters for the first quarter of 2021.
- Niu has solid fundamentals for its trailing 12 months (TTM). It has positive earnings, a substantial amount of cash and short-term investments, and no debt.
Two reasons to add JD to your watch list
- JD is a growing e-commerce company. It reported 39% YOY revenue growth and 29% YOY annual active customer account growth for the first quarter of 2021.
- JD has exceptional fundamentals for its TTM. It has positive cash flow from operations, positive earnings, and more cash and short-term investments than debt.
Two reasons to add Tencent to your watch list
- Tencent is a digital ecosystem giant growing at impressive levels. It reported 25% revenue growth for the first quarter of 2021. The business segment that includes Tencent's social networks and gaming products grew 16% YOY.
- Tencent has solid fundamentals for its TTM. It has positive cash flow from operations and positive earnings.
Click the video below for my full thoughts and analysis.
*Stock prices used were the closing prices of June 10, 2021. The video was published on June 10, 2021.