Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) has redesigned its highly addictive News Feed to be less overwhelming and have a greater emphasis on photos and videos, which make up about 50% of the site's content. Overall, users will enjoy less claustrophobia, which will hopefully mitigate some of the user fatigue the site has been experiencing among its teenage demographic. In this video, Motley Fool contributor Steve Heller goes through the details of the update and discuss whether or not the move is ultimately good for Facebook's bottom line.
- Mar 18, 2013 at 6:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Here's What to Expect (and Hope For) From the Oculus Quest
- Instagram Takes the Next Step to Conquer "Social Shopping"
- Facebook's Instagram Takes a Major Step Toward E-Commerce
- Warning Signs for Facebook, Uncertainty for Boeing