As we move into the third quarter, the quarter where Apple's (NASDAQ:AAPL) expected to refresh its current product portfolio of iGadgets, the rumor mill is coming into full swing. And while Apple's one of the best in the game at keeping its newest innovations quiet before product launches, that won't stop long-time observers from taking the occasional stab at what's likely to be in or out of the upcoming line of devices. Recently, Apple Insider ran a series of detailed reports about how Apple could be introducing a new feature that could, once again, catapult the iconic smartphone above and beyond the competition for some time. In this video, tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner discusses the potential move.
- Aug 8, 2013 at 7:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Recent "Interest" Affirms Kinder Morgan's View That Its Stock Is Dirt Cheap
- Amazon Declares War on Dollar Tree and Dollar General
- Better Buy: PayPal Holdings vs. Visa
- Textron Stalls Amid Defense Order Delays, Narrowed Earnings Guidance
- Can These Discount Retailers Make Your Portfolio More Recession-Proof?